Chapter 43

Daehwi's POV

I felt nervous after reading the letter. I was thinking If I would check the pictures or just ignore it. But curiousity hit me. I opened the envelope and suddenly, tears kept on streaming out of my eyes.

The envelope revealed a picture of Jinyoung smiling which made me smile at first but I looked at the other pictures, he was with a pretty girl, enjoying themselves in the park. It hurts. It hurts so bad. The last picture I saw was Jinyoung and the girl clinging on his arms. There was also a message at the back of the picture.

Daehwi,

I hope you now raelize that Jinyoung can be happy even when you are not around. He doesn't need you anymore. He's completely fine with our business partner's daughter. He will benefit a lot if they were to get married. He will be more successful if they get to be married. I know you understand this. I know you want the best for Jinyoung, I want to thank you for that. Give me a call if you are willing to give him up, darling. I'll give you aunt the best recommendations for work, I promise that.

XXX-XXXX-XXXXX

-Mrs. Bae

I hate you Bae Jinyoung. You didn't even wait for me. I know I left you but I left you with a promise. I thought you were going to wait for me, but I guess I'm wrong.

Out of anger I called Mrs. Bae. She answered after a few seconds.

"Hello Mrs. Bae? This is Daehwi.

"Oh! Hi there. So, are you okay with it?"

"It's okay. I don't care about your son anymore. I'm doing good in here. Please tell him not to come look for me, well I guess he won't, right?. Please take care of my aunt. She's the only family that I have left."

"Don't worry about your aunt. I'll be hiring her in one of my companies. I already talked with Mrs. Park. I'll be giving your contact number to her."

"T-thank you Mrs. Bae"

"Oh! Send me your bank account number. I'll be transfering so cash to help you"

"N-no need Mrs. Bae"

"I insists. This is for you, helping our family."

"O-okay. Mrs. Bae. I need to go now."

She hung up after that. All the pari turned into anger. But I felt a little relieved since my aunt will be living a great life back in Seoul.

I have decided now, I'll be living a new life here.

A knock was heard as I was about to throw the envelope.

I decided to open the door first.

"H-hyung?"

Minhyun hyung was standing and smiling in front of my door with coffees in his hands

"Good morning Daehwi" he raised the coffees gesturing me to take them.

"G-good morning hyung. Do you need anything?"

"Are you okay Daehwi? Did you cry?" shizz, I forgot that I just cried a few minutes ago.

"I'm okay, hyung. Go sit at the sofa. I'll get some snacks"

"okay"

I grabbed some snacks. As I returned back to the living room, he was looking at the pictures beside the envelope.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to look at it. It was just infornt of me so I took a glance at it."

"It's okay hyung."

"So, this is him?"

"Yeah"

"He has someone else now?"

"Well, yeah. I thought he would wait for me. But I was wrong"

"That's okay. You deserve someone better." He did a cute gesture, pointing at himself

"Hahahahaha. That was lame, hyung!"

"It's nice to see you smiling. This coffee is the best. I made it for you"

"Thank you"

"Oh!!!"

"Why? What is it?"

"By the way, was I said a while ago was true"

"About the coffee? Yes, it's really the best. Hahaha"

"No! About "You deserve someone better"" and he did the cute gesture again

"Hahaha. Thank you so much, hyung! Really! Thank you!" I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back

"No problem. I'm just here if you need anything" he said and smiled

After we finished eating our food. We decided to go straight to the café.

"So what do you want to learn today?"

"I want to forget him."

We looked at each others eyes, seriously.

We laughed at the same time

"HAHAHAHAHA. I'm just kidding. I want to learn how you do th pastries"

"Okay, but we need to go to the grocery first. I've been short with some ingredients. Is it okay?"

"Yeah! It's totally fine with me."

SEOUL, KOREA

Jinyoung's POV

I received a text from my mom.

Jinyoung. Daehwi is in Jeju right now. You can go there anytime you want for a day only, but one condition is, you have to bring Kyulkyung with you.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Kyulkyung"

"Yes?"

"Wanna go to Jeju later?"

"L-later?"

"Yes. Please?"

"I don't know"

"Please?"

"Okay! Fine! One condition!"

"Anything!"

"Treat me in an amazing dinner!"

"Fine! No biggie! Hahaha"

I called mom and requested for 2 flight tickets going to Jeju. We have 5 hours left to prepare the things we need to bring. After gathering our stuffs, we went to the ariport and waiting for our boarding.

"See you, Daehwi" I thought to my self and smiled