Chapter 27

Daehwi's POV

I woke up with a lot of pain in my head. I opened my eyes and everything seems kind of blurry.

I saw a figure beside me.

"J-Jinyoung?"

The guy went near me

"No Daehwi. It's Donghyun. Are you alright? Do you feel better now?"

I felt a bit sad not seeing Jinyoung beside me. Where is he? Why is he not taking care of me? Why am I even here?

"H-hyung! Why am I here?"

"Well, you fainted a while ago. The doctor said that it might be from too much stress. Are you good now?"

"Well, my head still hurts a bit"

"Do you need anything? I'll buy you something"

"Plain water would do, hyung"

As Donghyun left, a man who I think is a nurse, because of what he is wearing; scrub suit and mask, entered my room. He was not talking. He's a weird nurse. He was writing something in the table. I decided not to look at him anymore, since he's just doing nothing. I looked at my phone. There were a few messages from Jihoon and Guanlin telling me to get well as soon as possible and don't forget to visit them once I'm out. I even checked my SNS looking if Jinyoung even sent me a message.

The nurse suddenly gave me food without talking. I wasn't looking at him, he just placed the food on the space in my bed. Still not looking at heim, I told him that I'm not hungry yet and please put it in the table.

He did that and left the room.

After searching for Jinyoung's messages on all of my SNS, I felt really dissappointed seeing not even one message.

My stomach suddenly growled.

I looked at the tray and was amazed. All my favorite food and some snacks are there. I reached for the tray. A small paper fell from the tray.

I stood up and picked up the paper.

"Hi babe! I'm sorry for acting this way. I was just REALLY jealous. This is the first time I did this, trust me. You know why? This is the first time that I loved someone with all my heart. I'm always telling you how precious you are to me, that I always treat you like a million worth diamond item because you are the most expenssive in my heart and that you are my first and my goal, which is to also be my last. I'm so sorry for what I did. I know that you're still mad.

P.S. our 100th day is near. I hope we're in good terms by that time. I hope you enjoyed your snack. I even borrowed a nurse's uniform just to do this.

Your love,

BJ"

I quickly went to the door and looked for Jinyoung. He was not there anymore. Donghyun hyung suddenly arrived.

A tear fell from my eyes.

"W-what happened?" Donghyun hyung asked me

"J-Jinyoung"

"WHAT!? What did he do to you? Was he here?"

"I m-miss h-him" I started crying more

Donghyun hyung sighed.

"Was he here?"

"Y-yes"

"What did he say?"

"I-I don't k-now that he's h-here. He w-was wearing a n-nurse'e uniform."

"How did you know that it was him?"

I gave Donghyun hyung the letter and he read it. A small smile appeared on his face.

"I'll be doing something. Take some rest and eat your food, okay? I kept on hearing your stomach growling. Stop crying now you crybaby" Donghyun hyung petted my head and left the room.

I started eating the food that Jinyoung gave. I know that he wants me to eat all of these, so I decided to eat them all. I places the note in the table infront of me and kept on staring at it while I was eating.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

There was a few seconds before someone talked.

"Hi"

I looked up to where I heard the familiar voice.

"J-Jinyoung!"