Chapter 29

Jinyoung's POV

I went inside Daehwi's room. He was staring at the windows. I decided to greet him after a few seconds of staring at him

"Hi!" I said

He suddenly looked up, with teary eyes.

"J-Jinyoung!" he said

"Hi love"

He quickly got up of his bed and rushed to me.

I welcomed him with open arms and hugged him tightly. He tightened the hug more.

"J-jinyoung.. I'm so sorry..."

"No baby, it's my fault. I'm sorry for not understanding your feelings. Don't blame yourself please?"

"But I made you jealous. I hurt you."

"No baby. I'm just overthinking. I'm the one who hurt myself. Don't be too hard on yourself and don't blame yourself please?"

"Okay baby!" he replied

After a few seconds of hugging each other, we sat down on his bed.

"Yah!" I suddenly shouted

""W-why?" he looked shocked

It was cute. I need to do this more often.

"You didn't finish the food that I brought you!"

"It was too much! Do you think all of that will fit in my tiny body?"

"Well I bougt all of that so your body won't be that tiny!" I pinched his nose and laughed

"But I caaaan't!" he exclaimed

"Fine! Fine! I'm just kidding you. Wanna eat with me?"

"Okay!" he gave me a big smile.

While we were eating snacks, he suddenly asked something.

"Why didn't you visit me earlier?"

"Well, I thought that you need a little space from me since I made you like this. I didn't want it to get worse."

"But you do know that when I'm with you, everything turns out better, right?"

I was so touched with what he said.

"I-I know baby. I know. I'm sorry"

"No! It's okay. I'm sorry for not noticing you as that fake nurse." He slapped my face softly.

"Hahahahaha. Luckily, I know someone who's in the clinic's lobby"

"Why do you have to hide?" he asked

"Well, Donghyun hyung told me not to go near you. I get what he mean though and I think that it was right."

"Oh. D-do you know where Donghyun hyung is?"

"Yeah. He went home. He wanted us to come over his house."

"W-wait? "Us"? You two know each other now?"

"Well, yeah! We talked about everything. I knew a lot more things about you."

"It was really nice knowing that you're getting along woth the persons who are close to my heart."

"Whose the closest one in your heart?"

"Mr. Bae Jinyoung" I pinched his nose again and stared at him.

Our eyes are locked at each other for a minute or two.

Suddenly, Daehwi went near me a gave me a passionate kiss that lasted for another minute or two.

I missed my baby. I missed his smiles. I missed his laughs. I missed everything about him.

"Let's go home now?"

"O-okay!"

"Sleep at my house tonight, okay?"

"Okay" he agreed.

We got out of the clinic and went straight to Jinyoung's house.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him as soon as we arrived

"You decide" he gave me a cheeky smile

"Want some chinese food?"

"Fine by me!" he replied

"Let's invite Guanlin and Jihoon. I kinda miss them" he added

"Okay! That's a great idea."

While I went out to buy some food, I called Jihoon.

"Yah! Daehwi wants you and Guanlin to comeover my house and eat. He said that he misses the both of you."

Jihoon wasn't replying. All I can hear is some soft moans and kissing sounds.

"Yah! Park Jihoon! You better stop that and come here if you don't want a punch on your freaking stomach! Mu baby wants to see you two! You better come here or else!"

"Fine! Fine! We'll be there in a bit." He ended the call

"These sluts!" I cursed them inside my head.

I bought a lot of food since Daehwi told me that he also invited Seonho, Hyungseop, Euiwoong and Haknyeon.

I don't know some of them tht much but if my baby wants it, then I'll surely agree to it. It's Friday anyways. There's no class tomorrow.

As I arrived home. Daehwi was already with Seonho, Hyungseop, Euiwoong and Haknyeon.

"Hi guys!" I greeted them

"You have such a huge house, Jinyoung" Hyungseop said

"Well, technically, it's my parent's house. Mine's a bit far from here" I answered him

"It's still yours tho." We laughed at that

"Thanks for coming over. My baby here really wants to have fun right now." I told them

We were just talking and telling stories while waitingfor Jihoon and Guanlin. As soon as they arrived we started eating until Seonhotold us that he wanted to play some "games". Everyone agreed tho. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I'll be dedicating each next chapters to random commenters on each previous chapters! Thank you for always waiting for my updates.

Btw, I'll be making a new story. (JinHwi will be here too)
It's entitled "Bullying My Love" (A KaiSoo Fanfiction)

Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.wattpad.com/story/131844515-bullying-my-love

com/story/131844515-bullying-my-love