Oh Boy

Minseok was on a mission

Or to put it clearly, Baekhyun put him on a mission.

"Why am I doing this again?" Minseok asked and frowned when the boy jab a beauty blender on his face. Baekhyun placed his index finger on his mouth to shut the boy up. He continued to blend the BB cream on Minseok's face like he's painting the greatest art the world's going to see.

In the midst of quiet atmosphere of XSAB's Greenhouse, the low grumbling of a boy and the soft whining of another could be heard.

"Leave Minseok alone, idiot." Kyungsoo-the person who Minseok wanted to see the other day-said as he flipped a page of the book he's reading. He was mildly annoyed that Baekhyun had decided to plan his-whatever it was in the Greenhouse but he knows that he never listen and Baekhyun do whatever he wanted. Especially when he looks like he's on the verge of killing someone.

"No," Baekhyun stopped beating Minseok's face with a beauty blender and faced the freckled boy. "You see this face?" He said as he tilted the elder's face to the other boy's direction. "This face is going to get us a ton of dicks and pussies."

Kyungsoo's eyebrow twitched at his choice of wording. "You're so gross." He commented. "And tell me what's wrong with the number of people we already have? His brothers and cousin had agreed to join us which meant that we're already safe. We're already pass the four member quota, the student council's not gonna take the Performance Club down."

"Yeah but seven people are not enough to copy Girls Generation." He huffed and resumed with prepping Minseok up for the open club recruitment.

"For the last time, Baekhyun, we are not going to copy Girls Generation." Kyungsoo sighed and rubbed his temples. "And can't you just admit the real reason why you're doing that to him?"

Sighing and rolling his eyes to oblivion-he was lucky Kyungsoo was feeling lazy and refused to stand up from his seat or else he's probably sacrificed to Satan by now-, Baekhyun put the beauty blender on top of the makeup table and crossed his arms. "Okay, since you insist, I will tell you." He said. "I am going to show those fucking Betas that an Omega is prettier than them."

Somewhere inside the Greenhouse they heard Hani mutter an 'Oh boy, here we go again' as Baekhyun finally confessed. It was kind of not possible but hey, in this world, anything's possible as long as it's needed to happen.

Kyungsoo, who was regretting why he even bothered asking, exhaled a breath and put his book down. "What did they do this time?"

"This is what happened." Baekhyun pulled the chair opposite to him and placed his interlocked fingers on top of the marbled table. "So I was in class, happily minding my own business as I looked out of the window and Taeyeon's 'Fine' blasting on my earphones and imagining a nonexistent breakup, when this bitch of a Beta who had too much layers of foundation on went to me and said: 'Oh hi, Baekhyun! How you doin'? Still not over the 80's yet?' and I swear to fucking God if it weren't for Hani, that bitch's teeth would be all over the place by now." He tell-taled without much breathing and Kyungsoo was mildly concerned about Baekhyun's lungs.