I Was Made For Loving You

Yixing was kind of worried

Actually, he's really worried not 'kind of' but possibly not as distressed as how Joonmyun looked when he found him alongside Minseok in the kitchen. The other boy he remembers as Zitao arrived almost at the same time as Yixing did and plopped himself on the stool beside Joonmyun. The second oldest was clutching his phone in his hand and was rambling about things even he can't comprehend. When Yixing asked them what was going on, it was Minseok who said that Jongdae hasn't returned home yet and pulled the phone from Joonmyun's grasp and showed it to Yixing, making a clear explanation of why Joonmyun was about to faint on his spot by showing him a set of very unexpected pictures.

Turns out Joonmyun was looking at a multiple photo uploaded on Instagram (from Baekhyun's account to be more precise) and had to blink a couple of times to digest the pictures he's seeing.

There, with his hair now restored to it's original silk black clean cut state, Baekhyun snapped a photo of what appears to be a balcony VIP lounge of an unfamiliar club. The dance floor could be seen from the angle the photo was taken-purple, blue, yellow, and green lights frozen alongside the countless body dancing-but the thing that caught his eyes the most was the boy who Baekhyun was with. While the brown color of his hair was now replaced by an ash blonde color, Yixing was going to recognize that face wherever he may go.

Not because he have a photographic memory but because said face had lately been a part of his everyday routine.

A routine that made an abrupt change when said boy didn't came to the Chemistry Lab that afternoon. Yixing waited until six thirty before he then decided that Jongdae was not coming and he should take his leave.

It was kind of odd because the younger boy never failed to inform him if he was going to be late or if he'll come at all.

(He did saw him that afternoon but he thought he was going to come to the Lab so Yixing didn't bothered on approaching him.)

With the pictures etched on his mind, he left Joonmyun and the rest to try reaching out for Jongdae's whereabouts-seeing that Baekhyun didn't include the club's location in his post. Taking his phone out of his pocket-the numbers 9:45 glaring at him in his screenlock-Yixing unlocked his phone and dialed Jongdae's number.

The number rang for a couple of times before, he was somewhat expecting it, it went straight to voicemail.

Yixing could only frown at the device.

It was getting really late and he don't know the club. He could ask Han, Yifan, and Sehun for help but they already went out half an hour ago, leaving Yixing behind after he declined on joining them for their usual bar shenanigans. It obviously pissed Lu Han because he wanted to get drunk for some reason and with that there's zero percent chance that he'll accept his call. He also can't rely on the other two because they really don't check their phones when they're out dancing to some obscene music.