Emotion

His head is up on the clouds and anyone who is in a mile radius can see that-for the first time since the school year started-he is in a great mood

The shift from his mood of wanting to kill anyone who dares to come across him to wishing them a great day is definitely frightening for two reasons:

One, because never had he wished anyone a great day. So with him doing so, one can't help but think that they would be dead the next day.

Two, because this is LU HAN we're talking about. And Lu Han is never kind. He could feed you to the sharks and would feel no remorse about it. He is a lot of things, but never kind and bubbly.

And so the sight of him grinning-on the border of being creepy-while trudging the halls of their prestigious snobbish school, can highly be associated as one of those signs that the world is ending. Everyone visibly cowers, some even takes their rosaries out of their pockets and say a lengthy prayer, while Lu Han passes them by and whistles a tune no one had ever heard off. (Later that day, a rumor that he finally summoned the devil circulates and puts everyone in a panicked state.)

Contrary to their ever imaginative mind, there is a legit and more acceptable reason to why he's suddenly the most carefree person.

And that reason is in the form of a hundred and seventy six centimeters of oblivious and cow-loving transfer student from two months before.

Slamming the double doors of the Voodoo Club open, Lu Han exclaims Irene's real name and immediately occupies his seat which is the chair that is in front of the black marbled table. The swivel chair-which Irene mostly occupies if he's not in the mood to play mafia-is turned away from him but Lu Han didn't think of it much and proceeds to tell the improvement that transpired last night.

"We kissed." he says, his voice giddy and not masking the happiness that he's feeling. "Fuck, I don't know how it happened, okay wait, I do. But details are irrelevant at this point. Can you believe it?! We fucking kissed! Well, it was more of a peck, but hah! I finally beat Chanyeol and Jimin can't even come close to my level because of it! I'm fucking back at the top of the food chain!" Lu Han ends with a huge triumphant grin.

With his grin still intact, the swivel chair turns around.

Only, the one sitting on it is not the person he is expecting. Or someone he recognize for that matter.

The long hair and barely reaching the eyebrow fringes is familiar, but the slanted eyes-which reminds him so much of a fox-round cheeks and thin lips are nowhere in his memory. Lu Han's jaw slacken when he is greeted by a face he had never seen before. Given that there's no way in hell he will remember each and every person in this school (that ability is reserved for Yixing alone thanks to his father's DNA), Lu Han argues that he can't miss anyone who had entered the Voodoo Club before (after all, he owns it from the moment he bought it from Irene and keeping score of the staffs and those who enters it are the basics in the world of business administering).