Yo, Nice Skirt

The thing with Zodiac signs is that you should never take them seriously

Well unless you're a desperate twat who don't know how to win a person's heart then maybe you'd need the manipulative words those zodiac gurus post on the internet because they were bored and then thought "Dude! How about we pretend that we can read the fucking stars and snag some money out of people!". Maybe they were drunk back then. Who knows.

They're making tons of money though.

Kudos to them.

Fake as they can be, Zodiac Gurus give good words of advice and creepy accurate depiction of yourself that will make you question "Shit. Am I being stalked? Where the fuck is the hidden camera?!". So with that, there are some gullible human being who would fall right to their trap because they had gone desperate and needs some assurance.

Desperate humans or human who goes by the name of Lu Han.

It was quite funny actually.

Yifan thought so as he sat inside the newly painted in black room, with new specifically made Dian Austin Couture Home Black Cameo Lace curtain that added more to the dark atmosphere of the room but not too much because Lu Han's a pussy and doesn't like the dark that much, and it was even funnier when Jongin and Taemin dragged a whats-his-name Omega inside the "New and Improved" Voodoo Club room. By the "New and Improved" meant that the furniture were changed into black, from the marbled table, the velvet chair, to the painting of Alice in Wonderland was changed into a more sinister version. (Pretty much changing the Voodoo Club to how it's supposed to look.)

But it was still funny.

It was like from a cheap and half assed movie his dad and him used to laugh at when the duo pushed the Omega to his knees and stood behind his whimpering figure. Hands behind their backs like some body guards on those gang centered movies.

"Cookies?" Irene-at least Yifan thinks she's Irene, he's still grasping the names of the Club's members-offered him a ceramic bowl full of cookies. The two of them were sitting on the couch fitted on the wall with a painting of Leonardo Da Vinci doing a peace sign planted just above it. He don't understand the sense of the painting itself but simply brushed it off as Lu Han trying to be funny.

(Being that he has quite an affinity for sweets, Yifan took one without being offered twice and said a small thanks.)

"Still can't believe you allowed him to do this." The boy said and motioned to the entire ordeal with his chin.

Irene simply placed the ceramic bowl on the coffee table in front and poured herself a cup of tea. Shrugging, the girl gave her response by saying: "He offered me something that no human could ever refuse..." She said before taking a sip of the lukewarm tea with poise and how a real lady should-back straight, legs bent a little to the side and with a hint of smile on her pretty lips. With the taste of her favorite Earl Grey-Earl Grey because famous people drinks Earl Grey and she's famous, therefore she should always drink the tea-invading her taste buds, the girl confessed the true reason for her letting go of the Club she had been running since freshmen years.