8

Chapter Eight
Jari Lumar

" Hey " I told Hassan as I walked in our gym class and sat next to him on the bleachers

" Hey " I told Hassan as I walked in our gym class and sat next to him on the bleachers . He looked at me and scoffed causing me to raise an eyebrow . " What ? " I asked wondering what I was missing .

" Why you talking to me ? " He snapped .

" Am I missing something ? " I asked confused wondering what happened for him to be acting this way towards me.

" Oh you thought I was about to be all cool with you and nigga caught you getting your pussy ate by some random nigga saturday night fuck outta my face " He snapped .

" Wait your mad at me because of that ? " I asked laughing .

" Yes i'm mad cause of that and what the fuck is funny ? " He asked . I knew was getting pissed off because he was turning red in face .

" I just find it crazy how you get mad at me for talking to somebody else like you don't be having bitches in your face everyday . You can't have your cake and eat it too " I argued .

Hassan smacked his teeth once he saw that people were being nosy and looking at us . He got up and grabbed my arm pulling me into the hall that lead to the locker rooms.

" It's not even about that. Well it is about that but it's more about the fact that you don't even know this nigga well enough you and let him eat your box in the bathroom of a party surrounded with buku people , what else would've happened if Shane and Shawn never busted in there ? " he complained.

" you barely be knowing the bitches you be having sucking on your dick " I yelled .

Hassan and I had a very complicated relationship going on . It's like the both of us liked each other but we were both young and we agreed that we didn't want to be tied down right now but to Hassan that meant I could only fuck with him while he fucked with everyone else .

" I'm a nigga I can do that , when you do it it makes you look like a hoe " He yelled .

" Oh so i'm a hoe now " I laughed .

" I ain't calling you a hoe but i'm saying ..... matter of fact fuck all that why you even letting other niggas see yo pussy ? " he snapped .

" same reason you let other bitches see your dick " I said.

He grabbed me by neck and held me against the wall. " Stop Playing with me DeJari "

I knew he was mad because he said my government name .

" You play with me with other bitches all the time " I said . One thing about me everybody hated was my smart ass mouth . I was forever saying slick slick and wanting to have the last word in an argument.

Hassan stared at me for a moment and i could tell he was debating his words but instead of saying anything he stuck his tongue in my mouth kissing me . " Fuck them other bitches you know you my heart " he said once we pulled away .