9

Chapter Nine :
Brianna Lumar

" Brianna " I heard somebody calling my name as I was about to walk into the school building . I looked back and squinted my eyes to see Dmack leaning against his car .

I turned around and slowly walked up to him wondering what he wanted and why he was here . " What's up ? " I questioned.

" Nothing, I just wanted to see what was good with you . You was dragged out of my car before you could give me an answer " He told me .

" You came all the way over here for that ? " I asked him raising an eyebrow.

" No ... I came here for my sister " He said . I saw him glance behind me and frown his face up . " Girl where the rest of your shirt ? and since when you get a belly ring i'm telling mama on your fast ass "

  " Girl where the rest of your shirt ? and since when you get a belly ring i'm telling mama on your fast ass "

I looked back to see who he was talking to and noticed it was A'shyra. I knew her because we were team mates . We were both one the dance team but that was it , we weren't friends or anything .

" Nothing is even wrong with my shirt , it's a crop top and mama is the one who took me to get my belly button pierced " She said rolling her eyes .

I could understand her aggravation . I went through the same thing with Coby and my cousins and there was literally nothing wrong with her shirt , nothing even looked revealing on her but it wasn't my place to tell him anything about his sister so i kept my mouth shut.

" She did huh ? Well i'm about to go pay her a visit " He said .

" Did you bring me the money or not ? " She asked .

" How much you need again and next time tell me ahead of time , got me getting up early to come to this school " He fussed .

" Just give me two hundred " She said. He reached into his pockets and pulled out a band of money . He peeled through it before giving her two one hundred dollar bills . " Thank you Dre-Ski I love you " She said as she kissed his cheek before running off into the school .

" I didn't know you and Shyra was siblings " I said .

" Thats irrelevant , you gonna fuck with a nigga or what ? You got it seeming like i'm begging you to fuck with me " He chuckled .

" I don't know ... I don't have time for no drama over you " I said.

" what drama ? " He asked raising an eyebrow.

" because i know you fuck with these bitches and i don't got time for bitches to be coming at me over you . I done had my fair share of fights in my life but it's never been over no nigga and i don't plan on starting to " I said.

" and you won't . I don't know what exactly you heard about me but i'm not as bad as people make me out to be " he said .

" okay but we have to be discrete about it . my people really don't want me fucking with you and if they find out it won't be good for me or you " I said .