11

Chapter Eleven
Blaire Lumar

" Man hurry up before we get caught " Hassan fussed at me as I was trying to get the car to start .

" Excuse me for trying to be careful so I don't get my face blown off " I said sarcastically.

My sisters and cousins were out of town in New Orleans by Shania and the twins daddy . They didn't want to bring us because last summer when we went out there Hassan and I got arrested and since we were minors our parents had to come get us so we could be released which was a hassle .

My mama was a round the way girl , a street runner . She lives her life like she doesn't have three kids and a grandchild . None of us could tell you where she lays her head and we barely see her .

Hassan mama is a crackhead, she's not a bad crackhead though . She's not one of those ones who's strung out to the point to where she has to beg people for money to get drugs. She works at the supermarket and she covers the bills and whatever leftover money she has she feed her addiction . She's either working or getting high or sprung out from her high .

So with that being said ... we had to have Drick , Coby , and , Westin running around the city looking for our mother's so they could fly down to New Orleans to get us from jail .. which took a week and a half .

So to avoid all of that happening again they left us in Chicago this time and we were bored so we decided to steal this nigga we went to school with car .

Saan and I already had it out for him because he tried to holler at Bri and when she dubbed his ass he got mad and called her a black ugly bitch .

Everybody that knows me , they know that I don't play no games behind Bri . I'm younger than her but she's my baby , I'll do jail time and give my life for her . My first mind told me to beat his ass for disrespecting my sister but he'll be even more pissed off when he finds his car whenever I leave it all
all fucked up.

The engine on the car started and I quickly pulled off from dudes house. It was 3 in the morning and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't notice his missing car until he woke up a few hours later and tried to go somewhere .

As I started driving Westin was calling my phone . " What's up cuz ? " I asked him .

" Where the fuck you at nigga ? Aaliyah said you and Saan left out the house four hours ago " He questioned  .

" Man we went by these girls " I said which wasn't a lie . We did go by some girls.

" Nigga it's three in the fucking morning , y'all asses ain't grown . Get the fuck home " He said before hanging up in my face and I smacked my teeth .

There was only four people I let get away with talking to me crazy that wasn't my elders  . Brianna , Coby , Drick , and West . Sometimes I let Jari slide with talking to crazy but anybody else would have to see me about the disrespect .

" Man here go your cousin calling me again . Should I answer her ? If I answer and she see i'm not in the house she gonna think i'm creeping " Hassan asked me .

" Man I don't know ...  you know I don't get in y'all shit " I complained . Jari was my favorite cousin and Hassan was my best friend so I stayed out of whatever they had going on and minded my business .

They weren't officially in a relationship so I didn't say shit when Saan fucked with other girls or when I saw Jari talking to niggas.

They always tried to put me in the middle of their shit because the both of them were my best friends but I stayed neutral .

He smacked his teeth and answered her call like I knew he would because she was gonna send him a paragraph cussing him out if he didn't . " Yeah baby ? " Hassan answered the call causing me to chuckle .