20

Disclaimer : Brianna and Coby aren't at all related ! Dricks mom which is her auntie is Coby's god mother and she raised him since he was six because he mom died of cancer . He calls her mama or ma because she raised him since a little boy .

Chapter Twenty

" Are you team girl or team boy " Ashrya asked Brianna as they laid in their room . For dance camp two girls each had to share rooms and Brianna and Ashrya picked each other to be roommates with .

It had only been a week since they've been hanging out with each other but they were growing close as friends and to them it felt like they had been friends for much longer .

" Huh ? " Brianna asked .

" For the baby . Shantè's and Cobys gender reveal is this weekend and they're getting shirts made " Ashrya said causing Brianna to feel a stinging feeling in her heart .

She still wasn't over Coby and the fact that he was having a baby .

" I don't know ... team boy " she said .

" want me to put your shirt order in ? my mom just text and asked me mine ? " Ashrya asked.

" let me think on it some more " Brianna said because there was no way in hell she was going to that gender reveal. She was going to have to come with one hell of an excuse as to why she couldn't come because her family believed in family always showing up for family but she couldn't do this gender reveal .

" You seem off ... are you upset because you haven't talked to dre all day ? " Ashrya asked .

" No fuck him ... he's probably with one of his hoes I don't care " Brianna said . Not only was she reminded that coby had played on her and made a baby on her Ashrya just reminded her that Dmack was being a fuck boy .

It was day four of their dance camp and she hadn't heard from Dmack in two days . She didn't know why she was expecting much from him she knew how he was but she thought that he was maybe feeling something for her like she was feeling for him .

She blamed herself for believing Ashrya when she told her that she never seen Dmack the way he acted with her with other girls . After all , she was his sister and she knew firsthand how sisters lied for their brothers she did it for Blaire and Hasaan all the time .

" Maybe he's just busy " Ashrya said trying to give her brother the benefit of the doubt but even she didn't believe that .

" I doubt it ... you ready to go ? Coach said to meet in the lobby for seven and it's six fifty " Brianna asked .

" yeah we can go " Ashrya said.

————

Dmack was sititng in his car rolling up while Tierra was sitting next to him looking at him waiting for him to acknowledge her . This was their third time hooking up and she was sure it would've been another fuck and drop her off at home so that's why she suggested to him if they could smoke first .

She told him when she was high it enhanced her skills which was true but she really just wanted a reason to be around him longer .

" How was your day ? " She asked him since it was obvious he wasn't going to initiate conversation first.

" it was cool " he sad .

she waited for a few seconds to see if he would ask her but he didn't . " you not gonna ask me about my day ? " She asked him .

" how you was your day ? " he asked .

" it was good " she said and dmack nodded and didn't say anything . " why don't you talk to me when we link ? " she asked .