22

A few days later ...

Brianna was sitting on her porch with Corey smoking . Since she was cool off of coby and mad at Dmack she had been entertaining him and she was starting to see that he wasn't that bad besides him being an informant for Drick .

" I could ask you something ? " Corey asked her out of the blue .

" what's up ? " She asked .

" you know that chicago tea page they have right ? they have you and coby posted in there saying y'all calling each other cousins but be fucking around on the low "

" yeah I saw ... It was his stupid ass babymama that started that rumor " Brianna rolled her eyes . She really wanted to pull up on Shanti and beat her ass , her being pregnant was the only thing that was stopping her but not really cause she lowkey wanted to beat the baby out of her .

" Yeah but is it true ? I see how close y'all are and how y'all look at each other ? Don't get mad at me but i'm just curious " He said .

" I haven't lost my virginity yet " she said .

" so you not fucking dmack either then ? " he asked .

".. if I said I haven't lost my virginity how ima be fucking him ? I don't know why any of this concerns you though " She said .

" Come'on Bri .. you know I like you and i'm just trying to make sure you ain't leading me on . like what we doing cause we been getting real close and talking and texting a lot more lately " He said and she sighed .

She remained quiet for a few seconds trying to find the right words to say . The truth was she was starting to like corey a little bit but that didn't take away from the face that she still loved coby and was heartbroken by his actions or the fact that she really liked dmack a lot .

" I don't want to lead you on so i'm going to keep it a hundred with you . I am starting to like you , like actually talking to you and connecting with you over these past weeks have showed me that I was wrong about you but I am kind of seeing dmack and I do like him alot and i'm almost positive it won't go anywhere but I don't know .. I just kind of want to explore the scenes " She said.

" Thanks for being honest with me ... and we young so we got time have fun and then double back and make it official " He said and Brianna smiled .

" You persistent " She said and he nodded .

" it was never something I wanted and couldn't get " he said.

" boy shut your cocky ass up " she laughed before she looked down at her phone to read a text from Jari telling her to cover for her .

" boyfriend number two pulling up " corey joked causing brianna to look up seeing dmack was parking infront of her door .

" Who is number one ? " Brianna asked curiously playing along with him .

" me " he said in a duh tone causing her to smirk because he was definitely number two but she wasn't about to hurt his feelings like that .

" i'll text you later " she told corey as her way of dismissing him .

Corey stood up and kissed Brianna's check and walked off the porch walking past Dmack .

" we doing pop ups now? " brianna questioned.

" what he was doing here ? " he asked .

" is that your business? " she asked .

" the one time I catch feelings it gotta be for a sneaky bitch " he said.

" come again ? " Brianna said raising an eyebrow.

" i'm not calling you a bitch that's just how I talk "