26

Chapter Twenty Six

Brianna woke up from her sleep and slightly jumped back seeing a figure sitting at the foot of her bed. It was 3am so it was still dark in her room . She grabbed her phone from under her pillow and turned her flashlight on and shined the light at the end of the bed and smacked her teeth when she saw Jari looking at her with tears in her eye.

Brianna ignored her as she got out of the bed and went to the bathroom . " So you not gonna even ask what was wrong with me ? " Jari questioned as she got out of the bed following behind her .

" I was when I got back in the room . What's wrong ? "

" I'm pregnant " She revealed causing Brianna's mouth to drop .

" Bitch who are you pregnant for ? please tell me it's not Wayne " Brianna asked even though she already knew . Once Jari started messing with Wayne she stopped messing with Hassan like that.

" Bitch obviously it's for Wayne " Jari said growing an attitude because she felt like Brianna was trying to insinuate that she was a hoe who just slept with everyone .

She wasn't innocent but she didn't fuck everybody.

" Bitch what the fuck are you gonna do ? " Brianna asked .

" what do you think ? i'm going get it sucked out of me . If my brother finds out I got pregnant he's gonna kill me and if he finds out wayne got me pregnant he's gonna kill him "

" How are you gonna do that ? You need an adult with you to get an abortion if you're underage " Brianna said .

" Wayne found a place across town . Nothing is impossible if you have money . He's gonna to pay and cover everything but I need you to come with me "

" Jari I don't wanna be apart of this . Why can't he stay with you ? He's the one that got you pregnant " Brianna fussed . She loved Jari but her ass was gonna be grass too if this secret ever got out and they found out she went with her .

" Brianna please. He's gonna drive me there but it won't look right with him sitting in there with me due to our age difference "

" Him fucking you doesn't look right either due to your age difference. I don't know why you started messing with his grown ass he's a pedophile , nothing about a teenager girl should interest him " Brianna exclaimed . She was finally letting her true feelings out about how she felt about jari messing with wayne .

" Say how you really feel then . I thought you were cool with it "

" why would I be cool with that Jari ? You're fifteen he's twenty five , I just never said shit because I knew you were gonna do it anyways and I rather I know what we're doing than you being sneaky if something happened to you . You need to leave him alone because this could end badly and I don't want my cousins going to jail over you being naive as to think that grown man is really interested in you "

" he is interested in me , he told me he's in love with me " Jari said causing Brianna to chuckle .

" he's in love with your young pussy and that he can manipulate you not you " Brianna yelled .

" and I could say the same for Coby . You really think a nigga with a baby on the way is in love with you ? and you're nasty for fucking him in th first place he's our cousin "