12

Chapter Twelve
Brianna Lumar

Throw that, twerk itShake that, bounce that(I want a slim, fine woman with some twerk with her)(Action!)Do it, baby, stick it, babyMove it, baby, lick it, baby (do it)Suck up on that click until that pussy got a hickie, baby (bounce)Watch big, cou...

Shake that, bounce that
(I want a slim, fine woman with some twerk with her)
(Action!)
Do it, baby, stick it, baby
Move it, baby, lick it, baby (do it)
Suck up on that click until that pussy got a hickie, baby (bounce)
Watch big, coulda bought a Range Rover (Range Rover)
Chain little, but I spent some change on it (change on it)
Nigga mad, I'ma put the gang on it (gang on it)
They'll die 'bout me, they'll bang on it (facts)
And that asshole got a li'l frame on it (ooww)
Pussy so good he got my name on it (Miami)
Itty-bitty-pretty
I'm the realest in the city
Only fuckin' with the plug
Got a nigga worth a benj
Pourin' love, only talk about
Bands when he hit me
Chose him, he ain't pick me
We were never doin' quickies

My friend Dekia and I were dancing to City Girls Ft Cardi B's Twerk while Jari was recording and hyping us up . It was our last week in New Orleans and we'd been out here partying the entire time .

We were currently at Dekia's pool graduation party and later on that night we would be attending another . " What's up with you and my brother ? " Dekia told me as her eyes traveled over to her twin brother Julez .

They weren't really twins but they looked alike and they were the same age so they were hood twins.

Hood twins is basically when your daddy has two kids that are the born in the same year and are the same age .

" I like him .. but I can't do anything with him I don't live here " I said . I was really downplaying the situation her brother had been all up on my ass since I touched down in New Orleans . He texted and called me every day wanting to chill with me and the night before he ate me out in his car .

I wasn't lying to her I did like Julez but he liked me more than I liked him . He was cute , he was light skinned with green hazel eyes but he was too pretty for me . He didn't have that hood demeanor that I liked my niggas to have .

I really only gave him play the night before because I was bored and I was mad with Coby . I called him and heard a bitch asking him to help her find her pants . After that I blocked him on everything which resulted in him emailing me but I acted like I didn't see it .

And then there was Dmack . He must've got him some more bitches because he was acting like a fuck boy only texting me good morning , wyd , and good night which was annoying so I was over him .

Pushing my thoughts of them out my mind I walked over to Julez and stood in front of him . " See something you like ? " I asked him with a playful smile .

" Duh " he said as he pulled me closer to him by my waist and rested his hand on my bare ass that was out because I had on a two piece bikini .

I looked back at Shane who shook his head and mouthed " hoe " to me . I playfully rolled my eyes and stuck my middle finger at him.