16

Three days have passed since Brianna found out that Coby had gotten Shanti pregnant and she stayed locked in her room most of the with her phone on do not disturb not wanting to be bothered with anyone.

She felt really hurt and betrayed by the fact that Coby was having a baby with someone else . She knew she wasn't perfect and that she entertained other dudes from time to time but she kept her promise to him that she wouldn't have sex with anybody but him when she was ready and she knew that he wasn't perfect and he had sex with other girls but he swore that he always used protection and it was never feelings involved .

But he had to have been comfortable with this girl to slip up and get her pregnant.

" Briii " She heard Blaire yell out her name but she ignored him . Him and Hassan had been bugging her the last three days trying to get her to tell them what was wrong with her . They were so eager to go beat somebody up because they were just sure it was one of them nappy headed boys from school that broke her heart and had her crying for the last couple days .

She heard her door open and Blaire walked in . " Drick is here to see you " He said but she ignored him as she stayed with her head under the covers . A few seconds later she felt her covered being snatched fork over her head .

" Leave me alone Kendrick " She said .

" Nah you gonna tell me what's wrong with you ... What lil nigga got you in here crying and looking chicken headed . Is it Dmack ? " He asked and she smacked her teeth .

" No it's not Dmack " She said as she sat up and looked up at him .

" What's wrong baby ? Just tell me who did it so I handle it " He asked .

" I don't need you to handle it .. i'm fine " She lied .

" No the fuck you not . You ain't eating .. you ain't cleaning up your room , doing your hair , is your even washing your ass ? " Drick asked .

" I took a shower this morning .. leave me alone i'm fine " She said .

" Brianna what's wrong ? You got everybody worried sick about you " He said.

" I got my heart broken but i'll be ok and NO I don't want you handling him " She said .

" Don't ever give no nigga that much power over you that he got you in here crying and not taking care of yourself .. Fuck him . It's his loss " Drick said and Bri nodded . " Have you talked to Coby ? " She asked .

" Yeah ... he said he ain't been able to reach you either . He probably been trying to tell you his big news . He got a baby on the way " Drick revealed .

" By who ? He never told me he had a girlfriend.. some kind of best friend he is " Brianna said playing stupid to get more information about Shanti from Drick . Drick and Coby were best friends , probably closer than her and him and they talked about girls with each other if anybody knew information about Shanti it would be him or Westin .

" She not really his girlfriend just some chick he been smashing for like two and half years. I mean he might as well cuff her now he done got her pregnant and obviously he got feelings for her if he been messing with her for that long " Drick said not knowing he was breaking Brianna's heart with every word he spoke .

" Dang two and half years that's a long time to just be smashing somebody" Brianna said more to herself. Now she was in her head overthinking Cobys and Shanti's whole relationship and was starting to feel like Coby was just playing with her feelings the whole time  .

" Yeah that's why I think he lying about not having no feelings for her " Drick said . " You sure you good though , you look like you bout to cry again " He asked .