18

Chapter Eighteen

" you sure you want to do this ? " Brianna asked Brooklyn . It was the morning of her appointment for her scheduled appointment and she was getting ready to go .

She asked Brianna to go with her for support . Of course Drick was going to be there with them as well but she really needed Brianna's comfort at the moment. They didn't have a lot of soft moments together but this was done she needed .

" I'm sure Brianna , are you trying to get me to change my mind ? " Brooklyn asked.

" No ... I just want you to be sure this is what you want to do . I don't want you to make this decision and regret it and end up more damaged mentally than you are right now that's all " Brianna said .

" I'm going to be okay , i've had enough to days to sleep on it and think on it and this is the best choice . If I was to keep this baby whose to say I won't have post  partum depression again , who's to say it won't be even worse to this time . i'm doing real good with Sakani , I love her and i'm trying to get all the way together so that I can have her full time and be a full time mother to her " Brooklyn said .

" I know Brook and you will , it's going to be okay . " Brianna said.

" I never got to ask you last night  ... what was wrong with you the last couple of days ? " She asked .

" Nothing you need to worry about . i'm okay now . Just some drama with a boy I was dealing with and before you ask no not dmack  "

" but you still talk to dmack right ? " brooklyn asked and she nodded . " and you two aren't fucking right ? " She asked .

" nope ... i'm still a virgin " Brianna said.

" and do you plan on giving your virginity to him ? " Brooklyn continued to question Brianna .

" I don't know Brook . I don't think I will. i'm not stupid I know that Dmack is a hoe but I like him and we vibe . But I picture loosing my virginity to somebody that i really love .. that really loves me " Bri said .

" I saw Dante ... he was asking about you . He's worried about you and I think he really likes you Brook "

Brooklyn sighed . " I wish I could be with him but - "

" Girl fuck Desmond ... stop acting like you're trapped with him you know what our cousins do and if you tell them you want him gone he's gone .... maybe you want to be trapped by desmond and you're just using him being crazy as a excuse to stay with him " Brianna said .

" Brianna you don't understand. When you've been with someone for so long and when you're really in love with someone no matter how much they hurt you .. a part of you still holds on to them just wishing things can go back to how they were before . I've been with him for years and we got a close connection , i've got a connection to his kids too so no I can't just ask somebody to take care of their daddy and leave them split up in the system " Brooklyn said .

" I can get that but do you think you're family wants to see you like this ? Brooklyn you're miserable, your depressed . " Brianna said .

" I'm fine ... Go get dressed so I don't be late to my appointment " She said .

Brianna looked at her and nodded ending  the conversation as she went to her room to get dressed.

Once Brianna left Brooklyn finally let out the tears that she was holding in . She felt her heart rate speaking up and before she let her panic attack get too bad she closed her eyes and took slow deep breaths for a while until her breathing evened out.

————-

Brianna held brooklyn's hand and helped her walk to the front door . She'd just gotten her abortion and she was dizzy from the pain medication they'd given her and she said she felt a little sore in between her legs .