Good Moaning

There are 365 mornings in a year, unfortunately due to a busy nursing schedule, you're often going to sleep when Rafael wakes up.

But not this morning. This morning you don't work until three, and you awaken to the soft tickle of facial hair against your thighs.

"Rafi what are you-" you cut yourself off with a moan, throwing your head back as he buries his face against your center.

His tongue licks and sucks at your clit, moving two fingers into you with ease.

"Dripping wet for me already cariño, this is a good morning." He smirks and starts to curve his fingers inward, brushing over a bundle of nerves inside of you.

He starts to steadily thrust his fingers in time with his licks, holding your hips down with his free hand so he had complete control.

"Rafi," you whimper as you press your head further back into the pillow and grip the headboard for supports. "I'm not gonna last long."

"By all means, mi amor, let go. I wanna lick you clean and start all over again."
He watches you process the words before you arch your back and whine as your orgasm hits you, toes curling.
He does just as promised, licking you clean, pulling up and grinning at you.

"Good morning Cariño."

He moves you both so he's on his back now. "Straddle me," he orders and you do what your told.

He catches you by surprise, yanking you forward so you're sitting on his face.

"Jesus Christ, Raf! Warn me next time!"

You aren't even sure he's listening as his tongue slides back inside you, hands moving to grip your ass and urge you to steadily fuck yourself up and down on his face.

He should not have been this good, you could tell if you wanted to find the woman that touch him this and thank her or kick her ass.

He moved a hand to rub your clit as you moving up and down against his tongue, a second orgasm building at an unsettling pace.
You never use to cum this fast. Stupid, confident, lawyers!

The second orgasm hit you hard, as you look down at your boyfriends slick lips and chin, he's grinning up at you like he'd just solved world hunger.

"You're gonna kill me if you wake me up like that again," you whisper, moving off him and shuddering with the aftershocks of an orgasm.

"Wouldn't it be worth it though?"

"Most definitely," you lean over and kiss him, tasting yourself on his tongue. "Want me to blow you in the shower?"

"I knew there was a reason I loved you," he teased and helps you up as he carries you to the shower.

You couldn't force all 365 mornings to be perfect, but they were worth it for the few magical moments when you and Raf were alone and he was everything that flooded your senses with love and affection.