Childhood Bedroom

"Goodnight mama." Rafael yawned, placing a kiss on his mother's cheek. She smiled warmly at him and ruffled his hair. You held back a giggle and moved to kiss her goodnight as well. She hugged you warmly and kissed both your cheeks. Rafael smiled at the sight before him. He loved seeing his new wife get along so well with his mama. He stood by the stairs and held out a hand for you, taking it graciously you both ascended the stairs towards his childhood bedroom.

You both were over for the weekend; actually it was your idea. Rafael wanted to stay home and finish up paperwork. You practically had to bribe Barba to come spend the weekend. Some of his cousins and his aunt were in town and you thought it would be a good idea for him to see his family.

"See, isn't this nice?" You teased, closing the door behind you two. He smirked and started striping off his clothes. You bit your lip and watched him get down to his boxers.

"Yes it is nice to see my family, especially the ones I hardly ever see." He sat on the end of his bed and watched you look around, taking in his childhood room. Your eyes wandered back to him. He locked his eyes with yours and pats his thigh, signaling you to come to him. He was in dominant mode and you were ready for what he had for you. Something about fucking in his childhood room was both wrong, and exhilarating at the same time. You slipped out your clothes and slowly strut your way over to his lap. You straddled him and bit your lip as his mouth descended to your neck and bare shoulder, kissing and nibbling away. Before you could react he gripped your hips and tossed you on the bed. You let out a giggle and earned a stern look from him. You smiled sinisterly at him and held back the rest of your giddiness. You slowly spread your legs and bared your entire body to him.

Rafael's fingers ghosted up your thighs and he hummed in appreciation, "linda." Your body tightened as his fingers ran up your slit and rested on your hip. You tugged at his boxers and looked at him with doe like eyes. He smirked and peeled off his boxers slowly.

"Please Rafael." You purred, your eyes hooded with lust. He ran the back of his hand down the side of your face.

"Shhh. Mi amour. I've taught you, patience. A change of place is not exception to the rules." He grinned against your stomach and kissed down to the valley that dipped between your legs. You squirmed around and he swatted your hip. "Be still." He glared at you and watched as you slowly, but surely stilled yourself. He licked you slowly before pulling your lips taut. Rafael licked you crazily and in desperate hunger for your taste. You listened to him slurp around your womanhood and suck on your clit. You slapped your hand over your mouth as you felt your body tense and rolls of pleasure wash over you. He looked up and wiped his stubble, grinning. "Good girl. Keeping quiet." You blushed at his compliment and watched him predatorily crawl up your body till he hovered over your body. You felt small all of a sudden, but that didn't quite bother you, in fact, it made you more excited. Rafael was a man of control, and the bedroom was not a place he would relinquish that.

"My turn." You whispered, your voice giving out. He shook his head and quickly kissed your lips.

"No time. Need you now." He grunted as he slowly slid into your cavern. You pressed your head back and took in a deep breath. He pulled back out and slammed into you deep. You bit your lip and clawed his back.

"Faster." You begged, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Patience. I only said I needed you, to be in you, I'm in no rush to finish." He smirked as you thrust your hips up, desperate for friction against your clit. Rafael's face bore concentration on not taking you like an animal. After a couple more thrusts his concentration broke and you found his hand wrapped around your throat; pushing down so it wasn't cutting off your oxygen, but it was giving you the right type of pressure. You groaned a bit too loud and he shushed you in your ear. You whimpered as he pounded into you, hips against hips. You were going to be bruised tomorrow, and you didn't quite mind.

"Please." You begged again in an animalistic need. He pulled out and your face flooded with crimson in frustration. Rafael flipped you over and pulled your hips up, he thrust himself back into you and you slid down, hitting the mattress with a muffled thud. His legs on either side of yours, his taut abdomen against your ass and lower back. You could feel the heat from his body and it was lovely to say the least. Rafael continued pounding into you like a hungry animal. You couldn't help it; you let out a string of curses and moans. Before you could get any louder Rafael clamped his hand over your mouth.

"Quiet." He growled deeply in your ear as he rammed into you deeper and harder. "Rub your clit." He sternly ordered as you slid your hand between your body and the mattress, down to your clit. You gasped as you flicked your clit hard and started rubbing vigorously. "Should I come in my amorcita?" He growled once more. You nodded and felt him expand before warmth was pushed into you. At the sensation you rubbed harder and faster as he pumped himself into you, using you to milk him of every drop. You felt yourself crash over the edge and you tried to remain as quiet as possible behind his hand. "Shhh, shhh, shhh." He coaxed your silence as you slowly came down from your high. "That's a lovely good girl." He kissed your temple before you fell asleep, the last thing you felt was him slowly pulling out.