1. The Airport

"Hey MegaGang, what is poppin? Hope Y'all are good and you keep smiling." I start my intro to my video, smiling as I do so "Anyway so today is the day I'm moving from Ohio to L.A to join my brothers and I thought what a good idea to vlog and share this milestone with Y'all" I smile at the camera and start showing the entrance, the ticket booth and the baggage check. "This is the airport that I will be flying out of" I show Cleveland Hopkins International Airport or CLE. I approach the lady behind the counter checking my bags "Hi I'm Megan Paul and I want to check my bags and get my ticket" I greet the ticket lady putting my bags on the scale and giving her my passport.

"Alright, you can put your bags over there" She points to a conveyor belt and slides my ticket over to me.

"Thank you." I say, collecting my stuff and rolling my suitcases to the conveyor belt, while juggling my camera that was still recording, my passport and my ticket, I lift the heavy suitcases onto the belt. As I start to see security, I address my fans in my camera. " Guys I see security ahead and I'm just gonna put you in my bag, alright? I will see y'all soon!" I put my hand on the lens and turned my camera off and put it carefully in my bag.

I show the lady my ticket and my passport "Alright you can go through have a good flight" she says.

"Thank you" I politely respond.

I get through security no problems. I pause and grab my camera and hit the record button "Alright so I made it through security and I am just trying to find my gate." Out of nowhere, a girl approaches me I turn the camera towards her as she starts to speak.

"Excuse me, Megan, I'm part of the MegaGang and I was wondering if I could get a picture and maybe you could sign my phone?"

I smile "Yeah no problem. What's your name?"

"Isabella" she answers as pulls out her phone and we pose and take a couple pictures.

"Hey, do you mind holding my camera while I sign your phone Isabella?" I ask her.

I see her fangirl she nods and I give her my camera and sign her phone. While I give her phone back she hugs me and I hug her back. I wave goodbye and head towards my gate "I can't tell you how much it means to me when you guys come up to me and ask me for a picture or to sign something I mean it really makes my day and I love you guys MegaGang and I would be nowhere without you." I smile gently.

I put on a funny nasal voice "Hey Megan, you're only 16 what are you going to for school? Are you going to drop out? Where are you going to live? I have all these questions I need answers!" I remember the funny tweets filled with concern.

"Well, MegaGang thank you for your concern on twitter @HeyItsJustMegan" I smile remembering what my brothers taught me 'always plug'.

"No I am not dropping out I plan on finishing High school and hopefully university" I cross my fingers. I am going to a Los Angeles high school and I don't mind moving schools because I was only at my Ohio school for freshmen year and a little bit of this year" I explain "and for those of you worried about my living conditions, I will be living with my brother for a little bit until I can find a place to live. I hope I answered your questions or at least cleared some stuff up for you" I smile and my flight is called "see you guys on the plane" I put my hand on the lens once again and turn it off.

"Hi," I say and smile as I give the lady my passport and ticket.

She smiles "thank you have a good day"

"You too," I say as I walk down the ramp that connects the plane to the airport.

I enter the plane and the flight attendants say welcome aboard I just smile and move forward trying to find my seat. I find my seat pull out my camera hit the button "welcome aboard the plane guys so for those of you who don't know it's about a four hour and eighteen-minute flight from here to L.A and it's 2:50 pm here in Ohio so about 11:50 am in L.A so I should arrive around four pm L.A time." I figure and do the math correctly.