6. After School

Elliot, Frankie and I walked down the hallways of the school arm in arm. "So, will we be seeing you tomorrow?" Elliot asks.

"Yes, as long as you want to see me tomorrow?" I ask.

"OF COURSE, WE WANT TO SEE YOU!!" Frankie insists way too loud for the now empty hallways.

"okay okay if you insist" I bow smiling.

"Alright weirdos let us escape this prison of education," Elliot waves his hand dramatically. We all laugh and walk out the school entrance and wait near the drop off lane.

"Hey, Baby Blue Eyes" I hear a voice behind me say, all three of us turn around and there standing behind us is Zander.

"Hey there Zelda" I reply, then its Elliot and Frankie's turn to stare at me.

"I hope that I see you tomorrow," He flashes me that sparkling smile.

"Same goes for you Zelda," I smile at him, he gives me one more smile and walks away.

"OH. MY. GOD" Elliot exclaims with his mouth open, Frankie just stares at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

"Careful guys, you're going to catch flies with your mouths open like that," I try not to laugh at the state my friends are in.

"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?" Frankie questions talking about Zander and me.

"Uhh, I guess in science," I shrug my shoulders dumbly.

"And you didn't think to inform us about this," Elliot looks at me with his hands on his hip.

"Well we talked again in homeroom, but Y'all were busy and I didn't want to disturb you," I explain.

"Aww, you're so nice Megaroni but seriously next time you need to tell us right away I don't care if I'm sleeping or it's midnight. As soon as shit like that happens I want a call, you hear." Frankie jokingly lectures me clapping her hands to add her phones.

"Okay, I promise next time something like that will happen I will drop everything and call you." I smile.

They nod their heads in approval, I decide it's a good time to start vlogging. "Hey Megagang so the school day is done, and I got to hang out with my new favourite people on the planet besides you guys Megagang." I turn the camera to Frankie and Ellias, Frankie dabs and Elliot does the whip. "Oh, the cringe!" I yell into the camera "Nothing too exciting happened on my first day..."

"Except you got a boy's number" Ellias smirks evilly in the camera.

"Like I said nothing too exciting...." I get interrupted.

"Except you met your future husband and I'll plan your wedding" Frankie also smirks evilly at the camera.

I roll my eyes when I see a familiar car pull up in front of us, "Well I guess the dorks are here" I tease, turning the camera towards the car.

"Well my favourite people until we meet again," I say dramatically.

"Yes, in the sweet morrow we shall count the seconds till we meet again," Frankie dramatically says while curtsying.

"Alright, drama mamas that's enough" Elliot rolls his eyes.

I hug each of them then hop into the car "Remember to text us the dets of your future husband!" I hear Frankie yell, I blush a bright red knowing that Logan and Jake heard.

"So what future husband?" Jake asks turning around smirking with his camera in my face.

"Just some boy I talked to in chem and homeroom," I answer nonchalantly like it wasn't a big deal.