4. The "Fun" Day

Daniel's P.O.V

After filming one of our mashups we headed back to Logan's apartment.

"So boys, you've been working hard. Being straight up savages, being mavericks and killing the music industry, and there hasn't been any time to socialize, so I thought this surprise would make up for all the hard work." Logan said with an evil smile.

I looked into the camera and asked smiling "why do I feel we should run?"

We all laughed "So what is it ?" Zach asked

Logan just smiled "Just wait" We continued to guess at what it is.

"DID YOU GET US A PUPPY?" Zach asked jumping up and down looking like a little kid not a sixteen-year-old.

"No" Logan shoots Zach down, we all laughed at Zach and he put his head down. As we were approaching Logan's apartment, we heard loud muffled music coming from behind his door.

"Aww did you throw us a party," Corbyn asked with his hand over his heart. Logan just laughed and shook his head while turning the key into the lock. We all entered the apartment slowly not sure what to expect.

Logan saw us and laughed "Don't worry it doesn't bite" he saw the relief cross our face, " I think" he chuckles and we all looked ready for a heart attack.

Then we all heard a girl singing "Uh-oh, running out of breath, but I Oh, I, I got stamina" We all crept a little more and see a girl spinning around.

We all stood in the doorway and watched the "performance" when Zach whispered to us "This is way better than a puppy!" I nod my head in agreement and Logan glared at me almost making me pee my pants. She turned around and all I could think was 'Wow she's beautiful"

She looked at us and her face turned beet red "Uh....hi" she said shyly waving. I can't help but admire her from the inside of my head.

Zach looked like an idiot, he was grinning cheek to cheek and waving back.

She looks down at what she is wearing "Uh, I'm going to get changed," she said turning away.

Jonah, Jack, Zach and I all stared at her mouths open and all I could think was " God I hope I'm not drooling"

"Stop staring at my sister, " Logan demands standing over us looking a little aggravated.

We all take a seat on the couch, while Logan paced back and forth in front of us lecturing us about 'how she is off limits', and 'how if any of us touched her or hurt us he would personally rip us limb from limb' You know the usual over the protected thing.

Corbyn raised his hand, Yes Corbyn?" Logan sighs facepalming, probably because he wasn't expecting any questions.

"Well I have a girlfriend actually," Corbyn states.