10. Poor Boys

We leave the Team 10 house and climb into the blood shark "That was awesome, but it shouldn't be limited to Team 10" I hint.

"I get what you're hinting at, give me the address" He agrees, I give him the address and I text someone.

Me: Hey noodles I have a surprise for you guys 😊

Mr. Noodles 🍜: Okay? Is this a good surprise? 

Me: Just unlock a door and don't tell the boys. Also, make sure you're together. 😈

Mr. Noodles 🍜: Okay ...

Mr. Noodles 🍜: The front door is unlocked 👌and were in the music room.

Me: Perfect 👌😈 Your surprise should be there soon.

Mr. Noodles 🍜: ...

I turn my phone off as we turn on their street "Jake turn the light off a park on the sidewalk," I instruct.

"Okay" he agrees to park the car.

"Okay, guys the front door is unlocked," I tell the boys and the camera.

We creep towards the door all of us holding our cameras "Jake film this for me too" I give my brother my camera. We enter the house and I hear music coming from a room "Okay guys set up cameras in place and then leave" I tell the boys. We split up placing cameras, I place one in one of the entrances to the room where the boys are. I move towards the other entrance and enter the room.

"Play with me," I say creepily as I enter the room.

Zach screams like a little girl, I suppress my laughter even though that's the highest note I've heard a boy make.

"Come play with me" I repeat getting closer to Daniel. the boys all have wide eyes and I can tell are scared shitless.

"RUN" I hear Corbyn shout as he sprints away from me the other boys follow.

"I guess we are going to play hide and go kill, I love that game" I creepily laugh.

Daniels P.O.V

My heart is racing so fast, that girl was so scary I almost peed myself. "Guys did you just hear what she said" Jonah whimpered.

We all shake our heads "She said hide and go kill" he finishes quietly. I look around and Zach has tears running down his cheeks, Jack is as white as a ghost, Corbyn looks like he's about to have a mental break down, and Jonah looks like he's going to pee himself.

"Maybe we should split up" My voice cracks.

"No that's a stupid idea that's how people die in horror movies" Corbyn whispers.

"Well, she's going to find us easier if all five of us or grouped together," Jack worried.

"Okay well split up Daniel your with Corbyn and jack your with me" Jonah instructs us trying to keep the shakiness out of his voice.

"Wait what about Zach," Jack asks, we turn our heads to the crumpled up sixteen-year-old whose rocking himself with tears running down his face.

"I think we already lost him," I say sympathetically.

"Bye Zach," we all say quietly leaving the closet.

"Come out come out where ever you are" we hear her shrill.

We split up and run off into different directions, I feel bad for leaving Zach behind and I pray he's going to be okay and so are we.

Zachs P.O.V