3. Why Don't I Put Some Pants On

I woke up expecting Logan to be filming with his vlog camera right in my face again, but he wasn't. So I got out of bed and yelled "LOGAN!!!" I got no response. I walked into the kitchen and saw a sticky note scribbled in Logan's handwriting it read

'Megs I'm out filming with people I should be back by 1:30 make sure you are dressed I'm bringing people over -L'

"Okay, What time is it?" I looked at the clock on the microwave 12:30 "Okay I have an hour before they're here"

So I grabbed my phone and started to blast 'The Greatest' by Sia, with me singing along out of key and with my horrible dance moves which included moving my chest in circles, shaking my groove thang, spinning and jumping. I was blasting the music so loud I didn't hear the door open I also didn't see the six boys that entered the room and were silently watching my "performance".

Partway through the song, I saw the six boys staring at me.

"Uh.... hi," I shyly wave with red cheeks.

"Hi" five boys replied back. Logan didn't say anything he just looked like he was holding in a laugh, holding his camera that was probably filming the entire thing.

I looked down and saw what I was wearing and knowing how I was dancing I turned a new shade of red. 

"Uh I'm going to go get changed," I say shyly with my head down I headed towards my room

"Uh I'm going to go get changed," I say shyly with my head down I headed towards my room. When I heard a muffled Logan say to the boys to stop staring at his sister I couldn't help but giggle. I got changed into [outfit below]with black high-top converse I put a little makeup on and did my hair [below]

I left my room and I saw five boys sitting on the couch and Logan was standing up talking to them pacing back and forth looking at all of them in the eye, he obviously has gone into overprotective big brother mode

"Hi," I say shyly as soon as I spoke they all looked at me. I waved and a boy with rosy cheeks waved back.

"Boys this is my sister Megan" Logan introduces me.

I waved and mumbled a hi "Damn it! Megan! Do you only know how to wave and say hi, My God I'm stupid!" I scolded myself inside my head.

"And Megan These are the boys" Logan continued "This is Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and..."

The last one was the boy with the rosy cheeks, who waved back at me, interrupted my brother's introductions "IM ZACH It's REALLY NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!" He introduces himself, excitedly.

"HI ITS NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!" I said loudly back to him.

"Anyway, Megan we were headed out for some fun and thought you might want to join us," The tall brown-haired boy named Jonah asked.

" I would love to just wait a second I need to grab my camera" I turn around to go get my camera when I hear one of the boys ask

"So Logan I guess the apple doesn't fall from the trees huh?" I hear my brother chuckle a response "No I guess it runs in the family"

"Alrighty, tightly boys I am already," I say "oh wait no I'm not" I turn the camera on and start my intro "What is poppin Megagang? it is my second day in LA and I have just met some cool dudes" I turn my camera towards them and start to point at each of them when I say their names "So know that you guys have met the boys..."

"Hey Logan" Zach interrupts me "She is like a mini you"

Then Jack chimes in "Yeah she starts her intro just like you"

"Excuse me haven't you heard that interrupting is rude," I turn around facing Jack and Zach "Didn't your Mamas teach you better than that" I give them some sass "That and Logan wishes he was like me" I finish with a hair flip. I walk towards the door with the boys just staring at me "COME NOW WE MUST SEIZE THE DAY!!!" I shout as I run out of the apartment. 

Authors Note  Kay this one is really short only 681 words and I left you guys with a Lil bit of a cliffhanger, but this actually took me forever to write and creds go to 

@teaganC3 

for the lovely idea of the boys seeing Megan singing and dancing in her pj's which I thought was a brilliant idea. Anyway, check your notifications because the next chapter will either be posted really late at night (like 3 am) or tomorrow, but please read it cause you wanna hear 'bout your "fun" day with the boys.

Until then 

Peace love joy and happiness

                                                                        Oh and...

-Fableheaven