7. Chipotle

We hop into the car "Yo, it's 8:30?" I say shocked.

"Yeah?" Logan says looking at me strangely.

"I WAS TALKING TO DEMONS FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS!" I yell confusedly.

"Yeah?" Logan says looking confused.

"Oh okay?" I quiet down and look out the window.

Logan gives me a couple weird looks and I just keep snap chatting and looking out the window.

We pull up in the parking lot, I reach for my door handle.

"Wait, Megan..." I turn around and look at Logan, he hands me a piece of paper "You good bro?" he asks and hands me a paper.

I laugh 

I circle one, and hand it back to him, "ha you Megan Paul are one clever lady," he shows the Logang my sheet and on it, the 'one' is circled

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I circle one, and hand it back to him, "ha you Megan Paul are one clever lady," he shows the Logang my sheet and on it, the 'one' is circled.

"I know right" I respond laughing at my brother.

"ALRIGHT LETS GO GET FOOD!" he yells exiting the car, laughing I get out and follow him.

"Yo, Megan do you want to learn a little chipotle hack?" Logan asks me as we are waiting in line.

"Sure?" I say looking so unamused because I am tired, hungry and the line is so long.

"Okay, so you can order a burrito called the 'Quesarido' and they put cheese on the burrito and then stuff your stuff inside your burrito" He excitedly explains.

"Stuff your stuff." I snicker he rolls his eyes.

We order our food and Logan won't shut up about the fucking Quesarido, we grab our food and Logan all of a sudden starts jumping up and down like a little kid. 

"Logan you good bro?" I raise one eyebrow, then I see 5 boys.

"Logan you can go play with your friends," I say pretending to be a mom.

"THASS MY BOYSSS!" Logan yells catching the attention of the 5 boys along with the rest of the restaurant.

"Way to go, Logan," I sigh rolling my eyes, I walk over to the boys "Sup boys," I say walking over and embracing them.

"Hey, Megan how are you?" Daniel asks.

"I'm good Seavy, and how are you guys?" I ask.

"I'm better now that you're here," Zach cheekily responds.

Jonah grunts a response "We're all doing good" Jack smiles.

"Hey, do you guys want to join us?" Corbyn asks.

I look to Logan, he just slightly nods "Sure we would love to join y'all" I break into a wide smile.

we all find a booth that's almost big enough to fit us all, we all sit and start eating.