2. The Big Brother Reveal

"Aw, Lil megs still sleeps with a teddy bear." I hear a voice so I open my eyes slowly and see my brother smiling with his vlog camera in my face.

I let out a groan "Logan Alexander Paul you have five seconds to get that camera out of my face before I kill you" I threatened.

"Well someone is mean when they wake up." He states, chuckling.

I sit up in bed and glared at him "Hey Logang" I start sweetly "You guys might want to consider switching over to my channel because Mr.Paul Over here is about to die." I then jump on Logan's back and start to hit him. He starts screaming, spinning and jumping around trying to get me off of him. The doorbell rings, we freeze and look at each other than at the door.

I jump off of Logan's back and look at him "What time is it, Logan?"

"uh, I link it's Like 9:50" He replies

"Shit!" I exclaim, ignoring logans scolding, I open the door and there is Jake with his camera. I smile and turn back to Logan "Why the fuck didn't you wake me up earlier Logan?!" I turn back and Jake is trying to make sense of my behaviour, I smile "Hi Jake" and wrap my arms around him.

"Hi Megs," he says hugging back. I let go and turn to the side to let him through the door.

"Excuse me, Jake, I have to quickly get changed because someone didn't wake me up earlier," I complain walking towards my room to get changed and I hear a muffled "But you looked so cute sleeping with your teddy bear I couldn't help it." 

I just roll my eyes and change into my outfit {Picture above}, quickly do my makeup {Picture below} 

and just ran my brush through my hair.

I left my room "are you guys ready to start filming?" I smile.

"We've been ready for the last 20 minutes, Megan," Jake teasing, I look behind him to see my camera all set up.

"Okay then," I explain my idea, we agreed that the boys would teleport to the couch when I snap my fingers which I will do in editing.

"Hey Megagang, what is popping hope Y'all is good and you keep smiling!" I start my intro "So you all might wonder what foreign land this is, well this is my eldest brother's apartment that I will be staying at. For those of you who haven't watch my last video, it's right here." I hold my finger up and the box with my last vlog is floating above it.

"I have moved to LA and this video is revealing my older brothers." I smile "Anyway where are the boys?" I pretend to look around even though the boys are right behind the camera. "Oh right" I facepalm then snap my fingers and the boys fade onto the couch "There they are," I say smiling "Yes that's right I'm a Paul and my brothers are Jake and Logan Paul ..."

Logan interrupts "Why'd you say his name first I'm older!"

Jake responds "Well I'm her favourite brother!" he finishes with sticking out his tongue.