#2: Send Me Nudes

Uknown Number:
So...this is awkward.

I would've scoffed if it wasn't for the fact I was still reeling from getting a picture of a completely naked Leonardo Bracci. I mean, it wasn't bad or anything. He actually has a nice body, and he's definitely well endowed - NO! Shaking my head, I tried to push back the image that I had received not minutes ago and had ingrained itself into my brain. It didn't help that he had a sexy smirk - STOP!

I resisted the urge to bang my head against a wall. No need to alert my family again. So I went with my dad's suggestion. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. When I resurfaced, there was another text waiting for me.

Uknown Number:
Still there??

I groaned. Unfortunately.

Me:
Yeah, still here.

His reply came much quicker now.

Unknown Number:
So...I think it's only fair I know who I sent my nudes to...don't you?

Hell no! I physically shook my head. Hell-to-the-fucking no!

Me:
No...I don't think so.

Unknown Number:
Well at least send me something in return! You just got a nude picture from a complete stranger, I think it's common courtesy to send some back.

Except he's not a complete stranger. I go to the same school as him, even if he doesn't know I exist.

Me:
Still no.

Unknown Number:
Well you gotta give me something! Hell, anything! You can't just dangle this in front of me for the rest of my life!

I frowned, just a bit confused.

Me:
I wasn't planning on it...

Unknown Number:
Blackmail is a crime, you know!

My eyes widened in shock at the accusation. Suddenly feeling angry, I typed away.

Me:
I'M NOT BLACKMAILING YOU!

Unknown Number:
WHERE'S YOUR SENSE OF ADVENTURE! YOU GET AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS AND YOU SEIZE IT!! JEEZE!!! AND HERE I WAS HOPING YOU'D DO SOMETHING!!!

And I'm back to confused.

Me:
...you want me to...blackmail you??

* * *

ATTENTION: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/awkward_tumbleweed

Thank you.