A New Adventure Begins

hotnews.com

Hottie Alert
By: Adrienne Mendel

We asked, and you delivered!

Earlier this year, our team here at Hot News put out a poll on Twitter asking you, our faithful subscribers, who you wanted us to interview from our Top Ten Hottest NFL Members. It was of no surprise to us that you chose our number one pick from that list: Leonardo Bracci!

The newbie on the Minnesota Viking's coaching staff first came into the limelight in his last year of high school football. Scouts from all over cane to watch him, and universities were scrambling to give him a scholarship. But they weren't the only ones to take notice. During his first year of college football, Bracci's face exploded across the web and the internet scrambled to know just who this good-looking young man was. Since then, almost all of America watched and cheered for Bracci as he led his team to one victory after another until his career-ending injury in his last year of college. We here at Hot News mourned with you, but it wasn't the last time we saw Leonardo Bracci.

No, instead we saw him sitting on the sidelines watching the games as his team played, and after graduation, we get the glorious news that he's in the NFL, though not as a player, as we all would've wanted, but as an Assistant Defensive Line coach for the Los Angeles Rams.

Now, three years of being in the NFL, and working closely with Kirk Cousins, Bracci tells us that, "This was the plan."

"Playing in the NFL wasn't the goal," he explained when I asked him to elaborate. "I actually wanted to do work in the NFL. It wasn't until I was injured and forced to watch from the outside that I figured out exactly what I wanted to do. Getting to work with the players the way I am now, and forming bonds with the teams I've been with...we'll, it's been fulfilling, and continues to be fulfilling."

After two years with the Rams, Bracci moved in with the Vikings when his wife's work required them to relocate their home turf.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, wife.

Leonardo Bracci has been happily married for four years and counting, as some of you may or may not know, since both Bracci and his wife, Justine, are fairly private people. When I asked how he and his wife met, Bracci laughed and said, "For legal reasons, I can't say, but I was a little tipsy with an idiot for a best friend."

Oh, we can only guess at how romantic their meet-cute was!

When we met with Bracci for this interview three days ago, his wife was very much pregnant and due to pop very soon! We are glad to announce that Justine Bracci gave birth yesterday to a healthy baby girl! You can follow the link at the bottom for a picture of the happy family the Viking's posted on their Twitter page.

Now, for the moment you are all waiting for! We asked you guys to send in any questions you wanted to ask Leonardo Bracci, and you delivered! My god, did you deliver! We sorted through thousands of questions and narrowed them down to fifty with credits to their original posters. Read on to find out what Leonardo Bracci had to say in answer to YOUR questions!

***

Laughing quietly, Leo tapped out of the article Thomas, the Viking's head PR guy, sent him and shot a quick text to the man to let him know everything looked good. Nothing was falsified, added, or misinterpreted. He was actually pretty nervous for the interview, but the reporter was good at her job, she made him feel at ease and printed a good story, so he worried for nothing.

Just like Justine had said.

Speaking of.

Leo looks over to the hospital bed his wife occupied. She was still asleep, dead to the world after bringing a new life into it. He stood up from where he was sitting by the window and walks over to brush a kiss across her brow before making his way over to their little bundle of joy, who is starting to wake up and getting ready to let the whole hospital know she's not happy about it.

Making soft shushing noises, he picks her up just like how the books said and how the doctor showed him, and rocks her back and forth, hoping to give Justine a few more minutes of rest before their daughter gets real demanding. She seems to have calmed down, for now, so Leo continues to rock and hum until she's had enough, and wakes Justine up because their little tesoro wants food, and he goes back to his seat by the window and continues to watch the two women of his life.

His world.

* * *
[There be smut in the next chapter for you nasties (ily)]