#10: Delimma of Being SSB (Part Two)

As quickly as I could, I sent Leo a short version of the situation, and as I waited for him to reply, I zoned back on Charlie. God, I was the worst, but I got the gist of what she was talking about. It was always the same as the last time, only edited with new worries. I sometimes miss the old days before she got interested in boys, where the only thing she would cry about was sad dog movies.

Leo-fuckin-Bracci:
Alright. This is what you tell her.

Those three damned dots again.

Me:
Can you type any slower??

Alright, I was being pushy, but I was running out of "Uh huhs" and "Mmms" to say.

Leo-fuckin-Bracci:
Tell her there is nothing to worry about. College is a difficult time for a lot of people, especially for law students. Garrett is doing his best, and most likely working himself to exhaustion which is why he can't talk to her as much and as long as they used to. He still visits her on the hollidays, and when he can, right? That should at least count for something. If she worries too much it might project into their relationship and bring up an issue that was never there in the first place. As for her insecurities, tell her to talk to him about them. Jist be honest with him. In these cases, honesty is the best policy.

And stop rushing me, woman!! I was typing as fast as I could!

I could kiss Leo, but seeing as I couldn't, I opted to texting my gratitude. After all, how weird would that be if a girl he doesn't even know existed walks up to him and touches lips with him? Yeah, I wasn't about to embarrass myself.

Me:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOOOOUUUUU!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!

With that, I took Chralie off of speaker, interrupted her from another one of her rants, and relayed what Leo had provided me with. She was silent throughout the whole thing, and when I finished, she had calmed down a whole lot, and with realization in her voice, said I was right and she was going to be honest with Garrett with so much confidence I was not surprised when she said she'll call him immediately. She proceeded to thank me, before we said our good byes and the call ended.

I let out a relieved sigh then saw that I got another text from Leo.

Leo-fuckin-Bracci:
You're very welcome. Let me know how it goes!

Smiling, I started typing.

Me:
IT WORKED!! Hopefully, this'll stop her from having any more doubts in the future.

Leo-fuckin-Bracci:
That's good!

Me:
You know, for someone who's never been in a relationship, that was some pretty good advice.

Leo-fuckin-Bracci:
Lol! Remember those romance novels I like to read?

Me:
Oohhh...I forgot about that.

Leo-fuckin-Bracci:
Not many people know about that, so let's keep this between us, yeah?

I chuckled. I can only imagine how our classmates would react if they found out.

Me:
My lips are sealed.

Leo-fuckin-Bracci:
Thanks, friend!

* * *

ATTENTION: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/awkward_tumbleweed

Thank you.