#3: S&M

I didn't give him a chance to reply.

Me:
Are you a masochist or something??

Unknown Number:
Fuck no!

He was typing something else, so I decided to be a decent human being and let him explain himself. I was a bit calmer now that I can no longer see his nude photo. Though I don't need my eyes to see it. I shook my head for the umpteenth time that night, before reaching for my guitar. I started strumming the chords to a song called Herp de Derp and hummed the words. I was in the middle of the chorus when he finally sent his text.

Unknown Number:
I'm jusg saying, this type of thing just don't happen! I mean, usually when a person receives something like this, they do something, right? Like...I dunno, blackmail the person, send their own nudes, tease, hell maybe even get to know the person, take your pick! Then we somehow become friends, and ten years later when we finally meet up, I find out I've sent my nudes to a dude from my school and shit hits the fan! Or something like that.

I blinked.

Me:
Wow...

Unknown Number:
What?

Me:
Did you get that from a novel or something?

Unknown Number:
I like to read. Especially romance. It's that a crime?

Me:
I just never thought the captain of the football team-

Backspace, backspace! I sighed. Almost made a mistake there. As far as Leo knew, I was someone who had no idea who he was.

Me:
You just don't look like the type of guy.

Unknown Number:
Well you know what they say: Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Me:
Kinda hard not to when the person sends me a nude.

Did I actually just send that? Pillow. Scream.

Uknown Number:
Point taken. But still.

Thank you, god, he wasn't offended...I think. Bitting down on my lower lip, I typed. Better end this now before I further embarrass myself.

Me:
Listen...it was...nice talking to you (I guess) but I got to go now. Good luck with...everything.

Unknown Number:
Can I at least get a name and gender??

I continued to gnaw on my lip, tasting the coconut flavored lip balm I put on it earlier as I contemplated his request. It couldn't hurt, right? It wasn't like he knew I existed anyways. I took a deep breath.

Me:
Justine. I'm a girl.

* * *

ATTENTION: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/awkward_tumbleweed

Thank you.