Chapter II - (Y/N)

It only takes a few minutes to walk to Mark's house. It's bigger than I'm used to, and very clean. "Here," he says. "I'll take your bag and show you around." I nod.

I'm so nervous. I haven't been in an inhabited house for almost a year and a half. What if Mark is creepy? I think. What if he's not as nice as he seems?

I push the thoughts away. He seems kind and he's being so hospitable. He shows me around the house a bit. His kitchen and dining room are at the front of his house and the living room is right past them. I look out the sliding glass door that's in the living room to see a pool and a decently sized backyard.

"Oh wow," I say thoughtlessly.

"Yeah, being a YouTuber with 18 million subscribers has its perks," he explains, chuckling. "It's funny. I never thought I would make it this far. And my fanbase grows every day. I'm so thankful for everything I have," he says. He's looking through the glass door but it doesn't look like he's seeing what's outside. "Anyway." He pulls away from the door. "Onto the upstairs," he says in a charming voice.

We walk up the stairs and he narrates each room in his best announcer voice. And I must admit it's pretty good. "On your left is the guest bedroom, the place where guests go to sleep." I giggle. He's pretty funny... And a bit cute. "On your right you'll see the bathroom, home to a shower, bathtub, sink, and yes a toilette." I laugh a little harder at his now French accent. "And straight ahead is my bedroom in which I fall into soothing slumber." Oh god his voice is so deep and soothing. "If you would care to join me after your shower... Or before, I don't mind 'em dirty," he says with a wink. I bust up laughing so hard and have to bend over to keep my abdomen from cramping. He laughs with me, holding his stomach.

A moment passes and we both calm down a bit. He wipes tears from his eyes. "Anyway," he says between small fits of laughter. "There are towels and washcloths in the bathroom. I'll get you some of my clothes for you to wear afterword and I'll wash yours for you. There's some brand new toothbrushes in the top right drawer in there. My buddy Jack has a tendency to forget one when he visits."

I smile. "Thank you so much, Mark." He nods.

"My pleasure," he says. "Hold on a second and I'll grab you some clothes." He goes into his room and grabs sweatpants with a drawstring in them and a t-shirt to give to me.

"Oh - uh," I start nervously. He looks at me quizzically. "Can I have a long-sleeve shirt please? I'm just more comfortable in them," I explain, not wanting him to see what lies beneath my sleeves.

"Of course, m'lady. Whatever you want." He bows and goes into his room and comes back out with a shirt that matches his own, except it's (f/c).

"Thank you," I say. "How did you know my favorite color?"

"I'm good at guessing, my dear," he says in a very charming voice.

I thank him again and he nods and smiles as I go into his bathroom. I lock the door and look around. It's a good size with a rack of clean towels and washcloths. I look in the shower and see soaps, shampoo, and conditioner. I rummage through some drawers and find a new toothbrush and some fresh disposable razors. "Here goes," I say to myself.

I remove my clothes and look at myself in the mirror. I've lost weight in the past year and a half. My skin isn't bone tight, but I'm definitely skinnier than I was, and I don't look as healthy as I used to. Scars cover my chest and abdomen. My thighs and arms are riddled with the white ropes of scar tissue as well. And my wrists are covered with the freshest cuts from a couple days ago, still healing. It's a good thing my shirt is black since the cuts have definitely opened a couple times. It's good I'll be taking a shower to wash them out.