Chapter XIV - (Y/N)

Smut warning

The kiss starts out slow. Mark's lips are soft and plump. I feel sparks in my lips, or maybe that's just my nerves jumping and my heart beating all too fast. He wraps his arms around me and I do the same, forgetting about holding my towel up.

Mark begins to get more passionate in the kiss and I reciprocate. Our lips are pressed together, moving in rhythm with such ferocity that I feel my head spinning. Mark backs me up, pressing me into the door behind me, one hand at my neck and the other at my waist, both pulling me toward him. He takes the hand away from my face, lifts me with the arm around my waist and wraps one of my legs around him with his now free hand, all while never breaking the kiss. I wrap my other leg around him.

Mark holds me up with his arms and his body, and I feel his bulge pressed against me. For a split second, I remember that I've never had sex before, but the thought escapes my mind as Mark moves to start kissing my neck. The action turns me on immensely.

Soon, Mark turns around, still holding me, and puts me in the floor away from the door, which he then opens. I fix my towel so that it covers my body and hold it with one hand. He grabs my free hand and begins walking us to his room with purpose. I stop, knowing what is about to happen. He turns to look at me. "What's wrong?" he asks. "We don't have to-"

"No, I want to," I say, cutting him off. "I've just... I'm a virgin." I fear that this will make him lose interest, but he just pulls me toward him gently.

"Okay. We can go slow. I don't want to overwhelm you. Just let me know if you need me to stop," he tells me lovingly. Although I'm naked with only a towel, his eyes never stray from mine, and I truly see how deep his beautiful brown eyes are. I nod and follow him into his room.

Mark shuts the door behind us and then begins kissing me again, softly. He picks me up and lays me down on his bed and I crawl under his covers as he rummages through his nightstand for a condom. I don't know why, but I keep the towel wrapped around me.

He finds a condom and puts it on the nightstand. He takes off his shirt, but leaves his pants on, and crawls under the covers with me. He lays over me, kissing my face, then my neck, and begins moving downward. He makes eye contact with me before making any move to go under the towel that is now barely covering me to make sure that I'm okay. "Don't stop," I whisper.

Mark slowly takes the towel off of me, leaving me completely naked. I expect to be embarrassed, but oddly enough, I'm not. He kisses the scars on my stomach, then begins kissing my breasts. He puts one of my nipples in his mouth and sucks gently before moving down further. He starts by kissing the scars on my thighs, then begins to spread my legs and kiss and lick my inner thighs. He wraps his arms around my legs, locking them in place so that I can't move them, and I feel him start to lick at my already dripping pussy.

He starts slow, before eventually swirling his hot tongue around my clitoris, causing my entire body to tingle. My whole body feels like it's on fire with ecstasy. I feel myself writhing under his touch and I start to instinctively close my legs, but he forces them open which only turns me on more. I grab at his hair and bed sheets, looking for something to ground me. I can't think of anything except the lust that I feel right now.

I hear myself moan and I pull his hair in pure pleasure. He growls into me and the vibrations of his deep voice almost send me over the edge. The second before I reach my climax, he stops. He licks up my stomach and chest until he stops right below my neck.

I'm panting, I wanted him to keep going, but I also want to feel him inside of me. I pull his face to mine in a kiss and tug at his pants. He allows me to unbutton them and start to take them and his boxers off. When he's finally naked just like me, he grabs the condom and puts it on.

"Are you ready?" he asks in a deep, raspy voice. I shudder in anticipation and nod. He leans close to my ear and whispers "I want to hear you say it. Tell me that you want me." His voice is incredible seductive and I give in.

"Yes, yes I want you," I eagerly blurt out.

He smiles at me. "Tell me if you need me to stop," he says seriously. I don't say anything, but I pull him closer in response. He enters me slowly, moaning quietly in the process. I inhale sharply as a reaction to a feeling of both pain and pleasure.

He begins pumping in and out of me slowly, and I understand why he told me to tell him to stop if I needed to. But the pain is part of the pleasure, so I don't ask him to stop or even slow down. I rock my hips in time with his, making him pull out more, and then plunge into me deeper. This illicits a loud moan from both of us.

Mark kisses me passionately, and begins to speed up his pace. I feel his cock throbbing, rock hard as he pushes in and out of me. I scratch his back and bite his lip in pleasure and he can't help but start pounding me. And I love every second of it.

The pleasure is almost too much to bear, and I tell him to stop, I don't want to finish quite yet. He does as I say and looks at me concerned, thinking that he hurt me. I push up, rolling us over so that I'm on top now. I never thought I'd have the confidence to do this, but here I am. He looks at me in surprise, which is then replaced by a hungry grin.

I sit up on him and bounce up and down and he thrusts his hips in time with me. He grabs my ass and watches me, overtaken by lust and passion. Then, he pulls me down on top of him and holds me in place so that I can't move. He fucks me hard, pounding me even harder than before.

The feeling of his cock reaching my g-spot, hitting it every time, makes me scream. He claws at my back, and I'm sent over the edge with him.

I've never felt an orgasm like this. Sure I've masturbated before, but this is completely different. My entire body tingles with pleasure, and I feel my muscles contract. I'm sent to a whole other world with it. As Mark finishes with me, I hear him call out my name.

We lay like that for a couple minutes after we finish, holding each other. We're both panting and sweaty, and I realize that my shower was useless now that I'm all sweaty again. I climb off of him and roll over.

I suddenly remember the advice that a friend gave me once, saying that you should always go to the bathroom after sex. I start to get out of bed, but my legs practically give out beneath me, and my vagina is incredibly sore. I fall back onto the bed.

"Sorry about that," Mark says. "Let me help you." He gets out of bed, helps me get up, and keeps me steady. My legs feel like jello and I have trouble walking to the bathroom, but I manage.

Everything hurts... But it was worth it. I come back out of the bathroom still naked and collapse back into the bed. Mark holds me for a while. "That was amazing," I say, exasperated.

"I know," Mark replies.

We fall asleep holding each other, still unclothed.

So how would you guys feel about a smut scene from Mark's point of view? I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure if I want to write it or not. Let me know!