White Privilege Jokes ✨

"Let's go Kendra negroes ain't got all day!" I hear David shouting.

I yank my curly hair out of its tight ass ponytail and slam my hands on the sink. Curse words run through my head as I think of another cute hairstyle to wear. Today is Iris's pool party and she told us we had to look cute.

Not that I'd ever had a problem with that but for some reason my hair doesn't want to cooperate with me today. Taking one last deep breath I lift my head to the mirror and just fluff it out.

If it doesn't want to cooperate then fine but see what I do next time it needs something! Straightening out my tank top and doing a few squats to break in my new shorts I head out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

I see Rowan, David, and Darnell sitting in the kitchen looking at David's phone and Jade, Queen and Nicole are checking each other out, gassing each other up.

When Nicole see's me a huge grin forms on her face and she begins cheering, "Yesss bitch" She says while clapping her hands at me.

Jade and Queen turn around and they join in, "You better go head, wait I got to get this on my snap," Jade says while pulling out her phone.

I immediately get self-conscious telling them to stop and they order me to do a little spin. I begin turning slowly, "Ooooouuu sis" Nicole teases and I begin giggling.

"Jermaine is coming right so he can see you?" Nicole mentions with a smirk and I tell them that I don't know.

"You did ask right?" Queen questions and I shake my head.

They all go up in an uproar and Jade immediately snatches my phone from me opening it. "You're calling him" She demands while scrolling through my contacts.

I immediately come at her trying to get it back but she holds it up in the air. Jade is significantly taller than me, everyone is taller than me.

"Jade stop" I complain.

"Then stop bitching and call him now!" She commands sternly and I huff.

Grabbing my phone back, "Fine" I grumble while dialing his number. It rings for a second and I see Queen mouth for me to put him on speaker.

Soon the ringing stops and I hear silence, "Hello?" I hear a deep husky voice say and I am thrown off.

"Uh, Jermaine?" I ask and I hear him say yeah.

I look to Jade who is making a fainting gesture at his deep sleepy voice and I mouth for her to cut it out.

"Are you sleeping?" I question and I hear shuffling in the background.

"I was but you called" He answers and I find myself smiling.

"Sorry about that I just wanted to ask you out" I say and when the girls jaw drops I realize what I just said.

"I mean I-wan-wanted to ask you out to my friend's pool party" I say quickly and foolishly I might add to cover up that cringy moment.

I look to the girls who are smiling, even the guys have stopped what they were doing to listen to me. Oh my God, this is so embarrassing.

I hear him chuckling and I breathe out thanking God he finds this funny. On the inside, however, I amkicking myself.

"Is he coming?" Queen mouths and I shush her.

"Is that a yes?" I question hopefully.

"So a party where I get to see you in a bathing suit looking fine as hell?" He says like a question and again I feel myself blushing.