Chapter 3

Your POV

Draco Malfoy was just rejected by the famous Harry Potter. And I mean, the famous Harry Potter. The Boy Who Lived. Yeah, it was him. Honestly, I don't see why he rejected him. Draco seemed like a nice boy. Or so I thought.

Professor McGonagall lead us to a big eating area. She said it was the Great Hall. We all followed her to the front of the Hall. There was a stool and a wrecked up black wizard hat.

"When I call your name, please come forward and sit on the stool to be sorted into your house," said the professor.

She then started to call people. Draco Malfoy sorted into Slytherin; even when the hat didn't even touch his head. Harry Potter took an excessively long time to get sorted. He was in Gryffindor.

When I was sorted the Sorting Hat said this:
"Ah, a muggleborn! You were as hard as Harry Potter! Very tough decision. Let's see. Ooh! Very kind and loyal, but an excessively brilliant mind! Very brave as well. I think you'll do very well in a house that's a tad bit out of your comfort zone. It ought to be SLYTHERIN!

Professor McGonagall took the hat off my head and I made my way to the Slytherin table.

Draco's POV

That filthy little mudblood? In Slytherin? Oh my Lord, the hat has made a mistake! And she has no money whatsoever! She doesn't fit the Slytherin house! She doesn't even fit in any house here at Hogwarts! She doesn't even deserve to be a witch!

She was coming to the Slytherin table. She made her way to the center of the table, where there were the most people. Everyone wiggled around to make it look like there was no room, when really we could fit at least three more people.

When she saw there was "no more room", she walked away towards the end of the table where no one sat. We all laughed as she walked farther away from us. She sat down and looked towards the Hufflepuff table. Then she put her head down on the table. The stupid mudblood is gonna cry? Wow. Slytherins don't cry, she should know that. I mean she wouldn't because she's a mudblood!

When the Sorting was done, food magically appeared and we all started to eat. I ate and drank and laughed with my new friends Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. We kept making jokes about how (L/N) was a poor mudblood and how we could make her get out of the school. We all knew our ideas we're never gonna happen, but it was fun coming up with the ideas.

When dinner was done, the Slytherin prefects lead us to our dormitory. There was an elegant common room. Everything was emerald green and silver, the Slytherin colors. I turned around and saw (Y/L) looking at the room with utter awe. Wow. This place isn't as awesome as my house. She must've never seen a place so fancy like this before. She must've had a pathetic life. What a loser.