Chapter 11

Hey readers! Just wanna say that I am truly grateful for all the reads. 628 of them! Anyway, I feel like I'm just gonna update like every month because I have no time on my hands. But I'm trying. Remember to KEEP VOTING!! You're the bestest!

**Time skip**

Your POV

So, I'm finally here at Hogwarts again. And of course, I sat in a compartment by myself. Yay me. But when I was getting of the train, I didn't see Harry or Ron. But that's okay!

So the sorting. Another redhead, presumably a Weasley, was sorted into Gryffindor. And I don't think I saw the boys. But I left early to go to the library.  I picked up a book with a bunch of tips and tricks of playing Quidditch. It would be useful, now that I've found my opponent. Malfoy should be talented, right? I mean, he is a Pureblood. He should have some skills.

Draco's POV

Now that I think about it, what if L/N actually does have talent? Could her skills be better than mine? Oh, Draco. Get your yourself together! A stupid mudblood couldn't possibly know what the heck Quidditch is.

*Time skip *

Today is the big day. Tryouts. But I have a plan. L/N wouldn't know what would hit her. She's totally not gonna make the team. My plan is so evil it hurts.

So down at the Quidditch grounds, I find Flint, the Captain, and pull him over. I speak with him for a few moments, and leave him there in awe. Ooohh, L/N. You better watch out.

Your POV

I'm getting warmed up for tryouts. Gosh, I'm so nervous. What if Malfoy cheats his way in with his bribing skills? I'd be dead meat.

The Captain calls me over and tells me that it's my turn. He makes me fly around the stadium and dodge Bludgers. Then he takes out the Snitch and times how long it takes for me to catch it. I catch and head towards the Captain and he tells me that my time was the fastest he's ever seen! So there is hope after all!

After Malfoy's tryout, the Captain calls us both over. He's about to tell us results when Malfoy very suspiciously widens his eyes. The Captain catches this and pauses for a second.

"The Seeker for the Slytherin Quidditch Team is Draco Malfoy. This is the final decision." What. The. Heck.  I did so much more better than him! Even the Captain said so! That idiot. Cheated his way in. Has no skills whatsoever.

After he dismisses the two of us, Malfoy starts in his usual stupid talk.

"I told you. I would be the Seeker. How does that feel, mudblood? "

"Best day of my life" I say sarcastically.

"But you want to know my secret? I mean, a loser like you wouldn't go out and about telling everyone my business."he says slow and quiet. "My father bought the whole team Nimbus 2001s. A little gift for all they've done for allowing me on the team. Bet you can't afford that, could you?"

For some reason, this really makes sad. But it shouldn't.  My eyes are stinging with tears. I push past Malfoy and run all the way to the castle.

Draco's POV

What did I do wrong?  Absolutely nothing! But mudblood girl seems to have a sensitive heart. Oh, whatever. But I got to admit, she had mad skills in the field. She definitely deserved to be on the Slytherin Quidditch Team. But I'm already Seeker. Suck on that, L/N!