Chapter 18

BTW, Happy Birthday to JK Rowling and Harry Potter! In honor of them, I have a new chapter for Y'all! And sorry for a short, irrelevant, and random chapter... but at least you got a new one!

Your POV

I woke up with a start after something very hard hit the top of my forehead. I look up and quickly recognize Malfoy's sharp jawline. Did I just sleep with this idiot? This is probably the death of me.

I pushed myself away from him and lay in my own sleeping bag. His arms were wrapped around me loosely so I could get out of his grasp easily.

It was probably around 5:30 am because the sun was barely peeking through the windows. I looked around to see if anyone else was awake. Nope. It's just me who's awake.

I took my wand out from my PJs and said Lumos. I got out of my sleeping bag and wandered over to the door of the Great Hall. I opened it and the coast seemed clear. I tiptoed down the corridor when I heard Professor Snape and Professor Lupin bickering at each other like two teenagers. 

Suddenly, a someone's hand wrapped itself around my wrist and jerked me to turn around. I saw Malfoy's face before my head hit his chest very hard. Before I could start scolding him, he covered my mouth with that same hand that he used to turn me around.

"What are you doing out here, mudblood? Do you want another detention for being out of bed once again?" he whisper-scolded very softly.  I shook my head very slowly while meanly glaring deep into his icy gray eyes. 

"You better not get us caught. We're going back to the Great Hall to catch up on sleep. Make any sound and you're dead." Malfoy threatened. We turned around, and Malfoy put his hand over my mouth again. We tiptoed all the way back to our sleeping bags awkwardly with his hand on my mouth, and let me just say: it was super duper weird. 

We crawled back into our sleeping bags and it felt like I was having deja vu. Malfoy and I were facing each other in our sleeping bags. He stretched out his hand towards my face. I didn't know what that meant, so I just intertwined our hands together and fell asleep just like that.