Chapter 16

I am so sorry that I hadn't updated in TWO MONTHS. I've just been doing a bunch of homework and overall pretty busy so I apologize for that. After all, I'm still in school and I have to do a lot of stuff. And thank you for 2.63K reads! Now onto the chapter...

Draco's POV

Sooo I just randomly and awkwardly held L/N's hand... and I'm confuzzled. She just stared at our hands together and writhed out of my grasp.  I don't blame her for my weirdness.

She got up and went to go to the bathroom, and I'm guessing she's not coming back. Probably super embarrassed. I'll just see her on the Hogwarts Express.

I get out of my chair and exit the Leaky Cauldron. I check behind my back to see if there was any chance that she returned. She hasn't. So I just walk out.

Your POV

Probably the most. Embarrassing. Thing. Ever. Malfoy can't just out of the blue grab someone's hand. Such a weirdo.

But when he looked up at me, I could feel a pang in my heart. Am I catching feelings for the idiot? I can't be. Whatever.

**Time skip to the boarding of the Hogwarts Express**

So here I am. Again. I sit in a compartment with a sleeping professor. Then Harry and his friends enter. They are surprised to see me.

"So, how was your summer, Y/N?" Questions Hermione .

"It was alright. How about yours, Hermione? Learn anything new?"

"It went to Egypt! It was super cool!" Ron interjects. I nod in response.

The train starts moving. The trolley lady comes by and Harry buys a heap of sweets from her. He shares with his friends. And he offers a Chocolate Card to me.

Later, the train stops. The lights go out and there is an eerie feeling. It felt like there would be no more happiness in the world anymore.

Then, a creepy creature opens the compartment door and starts to do this disgusting thing to Harry's face. He faints. The professor wakes up and says a spell. An animal appears and repels the creature away.

After Harry wakes up, the professor offers him chocolate.

"Who are you, by the way?" Asks Harry

"I am Professor Lupin, your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Glad to meet you, Mr.Potter."

"Er, you too, Professor. " Lupin doesn't ask who we are and exits the compartment .

Once we arrive at Hogwarts, we  get out if the train and onto the platform in Hogsmeade. There's a lot sound coming from behind us.

We turn around and we see Malfoy and his gang shoving a few first years away from his path. Once he spots me with the Trio, he walks over and starts his usual mocking.

"L/N? With these losers, too? Must be the most embarrassing thing ever." Ron starts to charge at Malfoy before he is held back by Hermione and Harry.

"Ooh, a bit tight you are with these kids, eh? Especially Weasley, here." He cackles.

I scoff in disgust. His behavior is already pissing me off.

"Now, L/N, you better not be hanging out with these losers. They could make us loose points for the House Cup. And we don't want another loss for Slytherin, do we now?"

He strikes his signature smirk and struts by us to the carriages.  The Trio eyes me with question. I ignore them and get into the carriage and ride to Hogwarts.

That boy. Always blames it on me, huh.