Chapter 12

Omfg. THANK YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH FOR 1.04K READS!! THATS AMAZING! Anyway, I hope you guys are having a good holiday season. Let's get on with the chapter.

Your POV

As I rushed into the castle, everyone was looking at me as if I had something disgusting on my face. I managed to squeeze in between two people making out in front of the Slytherin common room entrance. Gross. I tried my best to get through the traffic because I was going the opposite direction of the students. I opened the door to my dorm and flopped on my bed and the tears I was holding in slowly dripped down my face.

How could he? How could Malfoy do that? That's cheating! Now the team is gonna suck because of him. And we won't win the House Cup with a Seeker like him this year. Ugh. Whatever. It's not like I should care about that anyway.

I wipe away my tears and change into my uniform. I grab a roll that I saved from dinner last night from my trunk. I rushed out of the dorm room and head out. On my way out, I see Malfoy sitting on an armchair and eyeing me as I walk by him.

"Hey, L/N" he calls from behind. I turn around and look him straight in the eye. He motions for me to come over. I hesitate for a second and walk towards the boy. He pats the arm of the chair for me to sit on and I do.

"You hungry, Malfoy? I have a roll, but it's sorta stale. You were probably at tryouts with an empty stomach." Probably the most subtle way to congratulate him, but in a weird way. He nods vigorously and I give him my roll. He bites into it and looks up at me, smiling his flirting smile.

"It's not stale, L/N. Pretty fresh, to be honest." He still has his flirty smile on his stupid face. He reaches up to my head and dusts something off. His touch was incredibly soft and gentle. I see a leaf fall from my head. Malfoy's being cute is really annoying me. I fake a smile and stand up to leave.

As I walk away, somehow Malfoy reaches for my hand ever so slightly and gets a grip of my fingertips. I turn around fast and he drops my hand instantly and see him blushing. How cute. I continue to walk towards the door and exit the Slytherin dormitory.

Draco's  POV

Dang it. I lost control. That girl is way to beautiful. If anyone saw me with her, I'd be dead. Thank God no one was watching. Phew. But I definitely be don't like her...in that way.