Chapter 8

**time skip after to the part where Harry finds the Stone

Your POV

Harry Potter became a hero of Hogwarts. He found a Sorcerer's Stone or somewhat and was awarded 60 house points. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger were awarded 50 points each. Slytherin and Gryffindor were tied...until Professor Dumbledore awarded Neville Longbottom 10 points. Way to be fair. 

After all the ceremony was done, we had our farewell feast. I sat at the end of the table with my sketchpad, which I still didn't know who gave it to me. I was currently drawing the goblet in front of me. Then all of a sudden, Malfoy comes and sits next to me.

"If it weren't for you, we would've won the House cup. But since you're a filthy little mudblood, we didn't. It's all your fault, (L/N)! All yours!" Malfoy literally screams in my face.

" Well, I'm soo sorry, Draco Malfoy. It's not my fault. If you did something heroic, just like Harry Potter, we could've won." I say. All he does is slap my back really hard and walks away towards his friends.

Draco's POV

That idiot (L/N) is responsible for our loss for the House cup. If we had a house with Rich pure blooded students, we could've won. She is the one to blame. I hate her!

**Sorry that I didn't update in such a long time. I was binge- watching an anime show, "Fairy Tail". It's really good. I'm still not finished with the show but a took a bit time off my watching schedule to write this chapter. I know this chapter was a bit short and crappy. But as the books goes on, you and Draco will get close...