Chapter 10

Ok. First off, how the heck did this story get to 409 reads?! That's so bizarre! That's almost 500 (well, not really). But thank you guys so much! My reward for you guys is another chapter!!

Your POV

Mr.Malfoy steps back from my ear and gives me a weird stink eye. He quickly takes his hand of my shoulder and struts away from me with his son. Merlin, that family sure is fishy.

As I finish up buying all my essential books and supplies, I go to the Broomstick ship and eye a Nimbus 2000. Next to it is Nimbus 2001. The older one is way cheaper, I pick one up and go to bill it up at the register. And thanks to my bad luck, Malfoy is behind me in line with a broomstick as well. Just what I've been waiting for all day...

"Oh my lord! The mud blood is here buying a broomstick.  You gonna try out for the Hufflepuff team? You definitely don't have the skills for the Slytherin team. They only accept the best players in Hogwarts." Malfoy sneered. He gave me this idiotic smirk of his. It dipped down to the left side of his cheek, and made him look like he was effortlessly flirting with me.

"Oh, Malfoy. You surely forgot which house I'm in. So anyway, which position you trying out for, huh? I'm looking for the Slytherin Seeker." I say quietly, trying to forget that dumb comment he said before.

"YOU?! For Seeker?! That's so messed up! I'm trying out for Seeker. Well, you'll  be wasting your time trying out for that. No way you'll be making the team. Fat chance." Malfoy retorted back. His face was right up in mine giving a look that I thought was supposed to be intimidating. I gently put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him away from my face.

I took my hand away from his shoulder. He looked at where I had my hand on his shoulder with confusion. Then he continued to babble on.

"Very well then, I'll see you at tryouts then, eh?" He put his hand out for me to shake. I awkwardly took his hand and gave it an extra firm shake. I turned from him to pay for my broom and left the store without looking back.

Draco's POV

That mud blood on the Slytherin Quidditch Team? It's all way too messed up. If she somehow manages to be Seeker... I don't know what. Tryouts are gonna be fun for sure.

Sorry for the short chapter. At least you guys got another one. Remember to KEEP VOTING!! That motivates me to keep writing newer and newer chapters. (**hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)