Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first star Trek Fanfic. I dedicate this story to LuckyLuckyClover for being my 1st follower

I open my eyes to be blinded by a bright light. Looking up I didn't see the blue walls of my room. Instead I see bright white walls. I see no one and stand up. I notice that I am still in sweatpants and my Harry Potter shirt I went to bed in. Looking around I see that I am inside some kind of contraption. It has blueish white walls and circles on the floor. I step off of it and walk over to a desk. On top of it is a screen and lots of little buttons. On the side of this table I see the words Transporter A.

What is a transporter? I think and walk towards a doorway. I step out and look around. As I am walking I don't see person standing ahead of me and walk right into him. "I'm so sorry sir!" I yelp. "I was asleep and then woke up here and am so confused!" I look up to see a young boy, maybe around the same age as me. He has curly hair and bright blue eyes that I almost got lost in. "Mr.Scott must have been working on the transporter and got you. I will need to take you to keptin Kirk, but don't worry he is a very nice."

He takes my hand and I start blushing like crazy.I look over at him and he blushes back. "I never caught your name" I stated.

" O Da!" he exclaimed. "My name is Chekov, Pavel Chekov. I'm 18 years old."

"I'm Lily McCoy and I'm 16 years old, " I respond.

"McCoy?" Pavel said acting surprised, "Did you say your last name is McCoy?"

"Yes" I replied cautiously. "What's significant about my last name?

"It's just that the chief medical officer's name is McCoy," he responded.

"That's cool" I smiled.

We walked to what is called the bridge that apparently is in space.

"Keptin!!" Pavel called can I talk to you in private for a minute?

"Sure Mr. Chekov." the captain responded. We walk into a little room beside the bridge. The caption said "Mr.Chekov, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Keptin," Chekov said, "This girl just appeared in the transporter room. My best guess is she is from the early 21st century. Is that right, Lily?"

"Yes," I responded, "I'm from the year 2015to be exact. Looking around and seeing I'm in the future, I have no idea of what year to guess."

"You are currently in the year 2260. If we can, we will try to find a way to send you back to your time."

"Keptin, " Chekov interjected. "There is something else you should know. Lily's last name is McCoy. Is there a chance she is related to Doctor McCoy?"

"Only one way to find out and Lily, you can call me Jim." the captain responded.

"Okay" I agreed and he walked over to a thing on he wall which I found calls other people on the ship.

"Bones, can you come to the bridge?"

A voice said " I'm on my way Jim."

A few minutes later a man walking in "You needed me Jim?"

"Bones, this girl appeared in our transporter and her last name is McCoy. She is from the 21st century and I want you to do a genetics test tto see if she is related.

"Can I go with her Keptin?" Chekov asked.

" Mr. Chekov, I need you on the bridge now." Kirk said. Chekov gave him the puppy dog look and it made Jim reconsider.

"Okay, okay kid! You can go with her just stop giving me that face! Gosh!"

"Thank you so much Keptin!" Chekov smiled and took my hand which caused me to start blushing again.

We both walked back into the fancy elevator, which is actually called a turbo lift, and Doctor McCoy led me down to the Medical Bay with Chekov still holding my hand. "Okay kid we are going to go into the exam room. I will need to take a blood sample." Doctor McCoy said. At the word blood sample my face went white as a ghost. "Hey Kid," he said "Are you Okay?"

"Fine, It's just that I'm terrified of needles." I responded.

"It's okay Lily," Chekov whispered to me. " I'll hold your hand if you want." When he said he will hold my hand all the color returned to my face, but in the form of blushing. I sat down on a exam bed as doctor McCoy got a device that didn't look like any needle I've ever seen. "Okay, kid " he said in a soothing voice. This will only take a minute, just don't think about it. Even know, he told me to relax the only thing that was going though my mind was I'm going to get stabbed with a needle. Doctor McCoy could tell I was worried and looked over at Pavel with a 'Do something' look. Before I could comprehend what was happening Pavel leaned down and kissed me. I was so surprised that I didn't even notice that Doctor McCoy already drew some of my blood.

"Okay kids, I'm done" Doctor McCoy smiled as we broke apart. "I'm going to the Lab to test this sample. Don't think of doing anything because delivering babies is a real pain it the butt!" At this line we both blushed like crazy and he just left the room smiling to himself. I looked over at Pavel and smiled. He said " I'm sorry if you don't like me It.. It was just the first thing that came to my mind to calm you down.' He looked at the floor still blushing.

"Pavel," I said, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Lily" he responded still looking at the floor.

"Do you really like me? I just thought of it now, but I think I like you" At this line Pavel looked back up at me and kissed me again. This time I knew what was happening and kissed him back. When we broke away I smiled and said "I'll take that as a yes."

He still acted really shy and whispered "Ummmm Lily, would you be my girlfriend?"

I hugged him and responded saying "I would love to! Do you have a nickname? Mine is Lils"

"My nickname when I was little was Pasha," He responded.

"Pasha," I smiled, "That's cute. Now you're my Pasha." He was leaning down to kiss me again as we were both sitting on he exam table when Doctor McCoy walked in the room, but we didn't notice. He coughed a little to get our attention which caused both of us to look over blushing. "I got the test results, " he stated, " and Lily we are family you are about my great grandmother. Something must be wrong with the test results, but I will double check."

I smiled and said "That's great!"

He responded in saying " I will need to talk to Jim to get your room assignment." He pulled out what looked like a flip phone, but it is appearently called communicator.

"Jim, " he said into he device, "What is Lily's room assignment for the night?"

"Let me check my computer, " Jim said. "It looks like Lt. Uhura doesn't have a roommate now. I'm sure she would be willing to share a room with our guest. I will send he down to show Lily to her room."

"Okay Jim" Doctor McCoy replied and closed is communicator. Pavel and I sat with our hands intertwined and my head on his chest waiting for Lt. Uhura to come show me to our room.