1.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Y/n Matthews." My mother's face beamed as Marcus. A leader of Abnegation. Called my name.

Guilt twisted inside of me. Pain filled me. Seeing her smile. The talk i try to have with her yesterday filled my head.

/////// /
"Mom?" My voice softly filled the house.

"In my office honey."

As i climed the stairs. My legs felt as if weights were on them. I hesitated as i opened her home office door.

"What can i do from you sweetheart?" She said folding her hands together.

"M. Mom were you ever...."

"Scared of the test? Or Choosing. No. I knew who i was. So do you. I have work. Please. Go to your room and eat dinner with Yesterday." My mother mumbled the last part.

I wanted to scream. One because im allergic to the cat! [More of a dog person] AND. Two is because i need my mom! I know we are not suppose to talk about our test but....... I... I dont know.

/////////

I softy nodded to my mother. As i walked up to the bowls with the knife in my hand. I bit my lip as i slid the blade on my palm. Warm. Dark red blood spills from my palm.
I walked over. Not even second guessing.

Ssssssss

The coal hissed as my blood hit. Gasps fulled the room. Dauntless cheered to welcome me.
Quickly i threw my glasses my mother gave me to the ground. She said it made me look better,smarter. The room was quite from shock. As i sat down Marcus called some girl from Dauntless.

[Time Skip because im lazy🕓▶]

I grab the handle and threw myself in. Quickly i got up as i saw an Abnegation girl trying to get on. I pulled her in. She smiled, nodding.

"Wow i never thought i would see the day. An Eurodite helping a Stiff." A Candor boy chuckled.

I rolled my eyes flopping by the "Stiff".

"Shut up Peter!" A Candor girl yelled.

"You ok?" i asked the girl i helped.

" Y.. Yeah. Thanks by the way."

"No problem. I mean i didn't want you to hang on. Because when the wind starts to pick up you would....... Nevermind. Im Y/n."

"Im Beatrice"

"And im Christian."

"They are jumping?!"

" They are really trying to kill us." i sighed getting up.

1.
I dont want to do this

2.
I should of stayed in my old faction.

3.
Fuck im doing this.

I landed near someone foot. I groaned as push myself up. I looked around for Beatrice or Christian.

"Looking for your stiffy?" a husky voice softly whispered in my ear.

I turned around to meet 2 beautiful green eyes. A candor boy. I felt myself melt

" Don't talk to him y/n he is evil!"Christian said behind me.

Beatrice pulled up her sleeve to look at her elbo.

"Stiff....."

"So what's you name?" i ask the boy

"Umm."

"Im Max one of your leaders. The only way into Dauntless is down here." pointing by the end of the roof.

"Is there water down there?"Someone from the front asked.

"I guess. You'll have to find out"

Beatrice was the first to volunteer. As she took her sweater off from 2 people down someone yelled.

"Take it off."

Green eyes. Why is he such a dick! Also why does he have to be cute! Why can he be an ugly dick...... Why am i saying dick alot?
Quickly he smirked looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

" Put it back on "

Beatrice threw it at him. Quickly he caught it and blew her a kiss.
Such a pig.

[Time skip🕓▶]

"This will be where you sleep" Four said walking into a large room.

" Boys or girl?" a big guy name Al asked.

Four smirked

"Both. If you love this you will love the bathrooms."

I quickly picked a bunk beside Tris aka Beatrice and Christian. Black pants,shirts and boots sat waiting. I cringed thinking about getting naked in front of everyone.

"Go to the Cafeteria in 10."

I huffed. Maybe no one will see me.

"Oh God Stiff please put it back on. Its blinding me"

" Shut up Peter!" Christian yelled.

I slipped off my pants quickly pulling on black jeans. I felt someone looking at me. Quickly i shot my head up. Peter was smirking as he pulled down his pant.

"Its not nice to stare Peter" I said flatly.

"Who said i was looking at you. Matthews!"

" Your not a good lier Candor." i smirked and slipped off my shirt.

Woops and cheers filled the room. Peter bit his lip. I cringed thinking about everyone looking at my beast in my blue bra.

"Where were you hiding them?" Peter smiled.

Peter has a cute smile.

[Time Skip🕓▶ ]

I sat across an Eurodite boy. I didn't know many kids in my fiction. My mother being who she is always kept me busy. The boy stared at me like i was a queen. The way they look at my mother. Guilt filled tummy.

"Yes?"i said raising an eyebrow.

"Y. You. Why?" was all he could get out.

"Well. I just got tried of that place." i said picking up a hamburger.

"You never seen a hamburger?" Christian asked Tris

"Abnegation has a diet. They only eat fruit and ........" the boy and i both said in harmony.

We both giggled.

" Im Will by the way."

"Y/n"

Will smirked. There is sure alot of smirking today.

"Well i know that. "

" You know each other? " Christian asked.

" No. I never even met her."

"Well i was very busy. Now im all yours" i smiled.

"Please go somewhere else if you guys are going to get lovely dovey over there" Peter snapped.

Molly and Drew laughed like it was the most funniest thing ever.

" So what faction were you in? " Tris asked picking up her hamburger.

Chuckles filled the table. Four from the end of the table lips twitched.

"Eurodite."