6

Y/n P.O.V.
3 days later

Breathing still hurt like a bitch. Thankfully Eric didn't throw me on my ass to the fractionless because I was down for a day. Peter. Yall want to know about Peter. Y'all want to know about what happened. When I woke up the next day he was gone. Ever since I got out he's been trying to avoid me. Barely even making eye contact. He's so confusing.

" Hey y/n! Wait up!" Dacia jogged up to me smiling.

" oh hey, what's up."

"So we are having this party. Invite only. You should come."

"Um sure. Where....."

"The Chasm"

Before I could ask anymore she left. No time or why the Chasm. Ok should be interesting. 
Anyway back to Peter. He's so annoying! I give it to him he's good looking but his personality ruins it. I feel bad for the next girl that has to deal with him. It's just......

"Oh god I'm sorry!" Flew out of my mouth as soon as I hit someone with my face.

"It's ok. Y/n? Right."

I blinked a few times. Was Will messing with me oooor what? We see each other every single day. Morning and night....

" I'm joking with you." He smiled and slightly pushed my shoulder. Sending nothing but pain throughout my whole shoulder.

"Oh shit! Im sorry."  He quickly put his hands up. Making me giggle. Will gets so weird around me.

" it's completely ok. What's up?"

" ah nothing just seeing what you are up to. You seem like you've been in your head lately. Anything about Jeanine?"

Hearing her name felt like a knife right to my heart. Honestly I don't think about my mother a lot. I try not to. I still feel like I let her down. That she hates me now.  Funny. I used to hate being her kid. Only because she never was like my mother. She never had time. But she was still my mother. Right?

" No. Trying to figure out what tattoo I should get tomorrow."  I smiled and started walking away.

"WILL! OVER HERE!"  Christina yelled.

" um I'll see you around."

Will is adorable. He is kinda of stuck in Erudite. Looking at me like I'm a leader. I'm not my mother. I wish he would see that. I'm more then Jeanine Matthews daughter.

Few hours later

Walking around Dauntless at night is creepy not going to lie

Walking around Dauntless at night is creepy not going to lie. As I walked closer to the Chasm the more nervous I got.

" The party was moved."

I about jump over the railing. Looking up to  only see Peter Hayes. 

"  I would ask where but honestly don't care."

I started to walk back. When Peter quickly asked

" Hey! You want to hang out? On the rocks? It's calming honestly."

"Why? Are you going push me in and kill me?" I scoffed.

"No. I promise. If you don't wanna you don't have to.  But if you change your mind you know where I am." As he stepped down the ladder leading to where dauntless borns go to make out. 

I stood there for a minute.

"Damn you Peter!" I mumbled as I stepped onto the ladder.

Honestly I'm sorry it takes me so long and hopefully I'll get better at updating. But thank y'all for reading my crappy story. 💕💕