7

Y/n's P.O.V.

Slowly I climbed down wet ladder. Honestly what am I doing? Peter and I hate each other, and here I am climbing down to him. He could easily push me and I would fall to my death.
As I got closer to the end my foot slipped. I panic and closed my eyes. Well I'm a goner. But I never hit the water or rocks. Peter's scent filled my nose.

" I got you, Nose" Peter said all cocky

I opened my eyes and stared at him for a minute. His eyes were beautiful. I've never noticed that before. And his cocky smile made my heart flutter.....GOD what am I talking about. Snap out of it!
Quickly I stood up. Big mistake. Shooting pain shot through my shoulder. Almost forgot I was in so much pain. I sat down on the rock, trying to hide the fact I was in so much pain.

" wow, no " thanks Peter, you my hero Peter, you are so sexy let me kiss you to repay you for saving me life""

I rolled my eyes and tried hiding my smile.

"That's not needed"

He shook his head and sat next to me. We sat in silence for a good 15 minutes. It oddly felt nice.

"How are you feeling"  Peter said softly.

The question was so simple, but made me stumped. Like I had never been asked that before.

" um fine. What about you?"

"That doesn't matter. How's your shoulder? Ribs? Face?"

"Fine."

"What is with you girls and the word fine? ......Your face looks better."

"What was it ugly before?" I joked

"No, It's always beautiful. Just it's healing already."

I turned my head to look at him. Did he call my face beautiful? He never looked at me. Just straight at the falling water.

" thanks..."

I slid a little closer to him. What was I doing? I don't even know. But as I got closer he looked at me. Confusion spread across his face.

"You aren't so bad, you know?" I said leaning in.

He blinked a few times. Next thing I knew he grabbed my face pulling me in even closer. His lips were warm and soft. A warm fussy feeling filled me head to toe. He pulled away from me, what I thought was toooo soon.

"That was a mistake. We can't do that again."

He started to get up. I panicked and grabbed his arm.

"What do you mean a mistake?!"

"Nose....."

"It's Y/n!"  I snapped

"Y/n..... we ..... I'm not good for you."

He stood up and started to walk to the ladder. I followed. Grabbing his hand this time making him face me. Once his eyes reached mine.  Annoyance flash through them but I didn't care. I grabbed his face and kiss him. The kiss was short lived. Because he pulled away from me. Embarrassing.

"Y/n? Peter?"

My heart stopped as I heard Eric's voice above us.

"Eric! Do you know where everyone is at?" Peter played it off cool. Probably hoping Eric wasn't there long.

" Yeah. They moved it to the pit. Y/n,  I need to talk to you."

"Nose, don't keep Eric waiting. You know he's the only reason you are still here" Peter hissed while glaring at me.

Here we go again!

"Shut up Peter!" I snapped as I brushed pass him and started to climb.

I'm sorry. I honestly want to start updating me. It's just my mind don't wanna focus 😂