2.

Y/n P.O.V.

I huffed flopping down at the lunch table. My jaw throbbed from the punch early.

"Hows your jaw? He got you pretty good"Christian said.

I glared at the end of the table where Edward and Maya sat. The very first fight guess who i get pared up with. EDWARD! And may i say he showed no mercy! I got a few good kicks and hits. Only because im fast. You learn to walk fast being Je...... Nevermind.

"Aw poor nose got her ass kicked." Peter said sliding next to me.

Followed Drew and Molly. Drew and Molly laughed like they never heard a joke before.

"Shut up Peter! Why must you sit right next to me?!" i said glaring at him.

"There is no seats. Anyway i like talking to you nose. With stiffy not to far..."

"Peter! Please shut up"

"What......" Peter started.

"Four. Im....... No way. Y/n Matthews."

My heart jumped hearing that voice. Eric. Eric has been my crush forever. I met him when i first started school. We studied together because my mother made us.
When he left i made a mistake and cheered for him. I. Cheered.For. Him. Changing. Factions.

"Yeah. Hi Eric. " i said blushing.

"Wow you surely grew. *bits lip* did you get into to much trouble because of me? "

"When didn't i get in trouble because of you" i chuckled

"True. Four Max..."

Eric got hotter. How is that even.....FUCK! His tattoos. Muscles. The eyebrow piercing!

"Wow thats the way to go Nose. Fuck a leader to make sure you make it in. Smart." Peter snapped.

"Thanks i thought it was pretty smart too." i said getting up smirking.

I huffed flopping on my bunk. My eyes kept shifting to Peters bunk. I can't believe what he said. But then again it's Peter we are talking about. I smirked walking over to his bunk. I have no clue what i was doing. My head contacted with a fluffed pillow. I smiled smelling a beautiful scent. It smelled of berries with a hint of sweat. I breathed in the scent over and over again. Not caring if someone saw. Not caring if this was the weirdest and creepiest thing ever.

" Peter Shut up!" Christian's voice boomed just outside.

I quickly rolled of the bed hitting the cold stone.

" Y/n? You ok? What are you doing down there?" Al asked.

" I lost my... Berry bodywash." i said holding up a bottle.

" Thats mine. But i guess we can share. Only if we....."

I drop the bottle and put my finger over his lips.

" In your dreams Candor" I snapped.

My tummy did flips as his green eyes sparkled. He smiled big and bright.

"Mhm. We will see"

Hello i hope you like it so far.If you are reading this book thank you sooooo much.