14

Y/n P.O.V.

I tried to keep up with Peter as he sped through the dark halls of Dauntless. As he turned the corner I jogged  to make sure I did not lose the chance to talk to him. Just to be greeted by a pissed off Tris Prior.

"What are you doing with Al?!"

"I'm not sure what you really mean Tris."

"Oh you know what I mean! Don't play with me! Its fishy, how quickly you both got soooooooo into each other."

"Oh kind of like you and four? mhm yeah it just kind of just happens. You know if you wanted to talk you could have just asked. Sending Peter was not necessary" 

"He needed to talk to you too. I just couldn't wait." 

She bumped my shoulder as she left in the direction I came. I looked around me hoping for a sign for Peter. But nothing. Just the cold feeling that you feel walking these halls by yourself. 

"Damn it!" I huffed. 

I slid down the wall closing my eyes. I don't really know how I got here. How did I end up being so hated. Oh right because of my mother. I really do not understand why I feel for Peter. I mean DAY ONE he has been this selfish jerk and yet my heart races every time i even hear his name. What is wrong with me?! I should fall for guys like Al! I'm really messed up. 

I stood up and started to walk back to Al. I don't want him to get worried . Turning the corner i slammed into the one and only Four. 

"Watch it there." Four huffed 

"Sorry."

"That's what I thought"

"I'm sorry who the fuck do you think you are talking to? I was walking around a corner! I didn't see you! SORRY FOUR!" 

I stormed passed him. The walk back seemed 10x longer now that Peter was not leading the way.  I smiled as I seen the light of the pit to where I had left Al. Everyone was cheering. A fight must of broken out. I pushed through the sea of dauntless looking for Al. Until I felt a large hand grab me. 

"Where have you been?! Peter came back 15 minutes ago! I thought he killed you"  Al pulled me into a hug. Kissing my head.

"PETER! PETER! PETER!" 

The crowd cheered . Making me push Al away to see. There he was. Smiling from a win. He laughed as an older dauntless grabbed and guided him through the crowd. As he came closer . He found me. He wouldnt stop staring. My whole body felt on fire. Then I felt Al's hand. Grabbing me into him. Claiming me. He most likely seen Peter looking. Or me looking. 

"Remember that we have a deal. So stop looking at him or our cover will be blown....."

I lean up and place a deep kiss on Al. 

"You worry to much."

As I turn back around Peter had stopped. So i was face to face with him. Again. 

"I do still need to talk to you. But.... On my time. K. Princess? "

My mouth went dry at the little name he given me. Al growled. 

"Get away from my girl Peter!"

Peter smiled and laughed.

"Your girl? Well not for long."

"Oh Really!"

"I said what I said,."

"DO YOU WANT TO GO!"

"I mean sure." Peter shrugged.

"WOULD YOU TWO STOP! Al calm down you know Peter is just joking around. like always. There is not going to be a fight between you two. Not today. Al lets just go." I snapped . 

"I was not joking Princess. But ok. Run along with dumbass. If you really think you two are meant to be or whatever. You must be dumber then I thought. He is just using you as a sex doll and to make Tris pissed. We all know she's the one he really......"

"PETER! If you don't shut the fuck up! I will rip your balls off and make you eat them do you understand? You dont get to say shit about Al and I. That has nothing to deal with you. And also if you call me that name ONE MORE TIME! Oh help me god! 

Peter's smile widened 

"You will what? Hit me? Kill me? Fuck me? Princess. I'm game."

I grabbed Al and stormed off pushing everyone out of our way. 

Fucking PETER HAYES! I HATE  HIM. More than anything. I hate the way he makes me feel for him. 

Hiiiiiii Im sorry for not updating. I moved again and this year has been just crazy lol. So pls dont kill me for making yall wait this long :)