15

Y/n's P.O.V.

4 days later 

*Bam* 

I giggled as I felt Al jump in the dark.

"Would you be careful." I said softly 

"Sorry.....Just nerves. Do you really think this will work?"

"Yes. Tris will flip shit when she sees it."

"Ok but........" 

I quickly pressed my lips to his. Its not that he is a bad kisser. Its just he isnt good at it. I slowly started to lower to his neck. His whole body reacted. His breaths became louder. He let out a soft moan. His hands roamed my back and my hair, not knowing where to place them. After a good minute i stopped. 

"That should do." 

"You sure?" 

"yes Al. That Hickey will be seen a mile away. She will be sooooo pissed now lets get out of here it smells."

"Yeah thats....."

"Watch the......"

Just as i was just to warn him about the box in his way. We both went frying to the ground and out the door.

"Oh im so sorry Y/n are you ok? I swear i didnt see it. im sorr......."

"Get......off.....please"

"Im..Im... Im sorry." Al said getting off quickly.

I slowly got up. Al is such a nerd. So weird around me still. 

"Whats going on here. " 

I jumped at the voice of Peter Hayes. 

"Fuck off Peter."

"Yeahh i would but bugging you is my favorite thing tooooo.....  What's that...?" Peter glared at Al's neck. 

Al's hand flew up to his neck as Peters eyes landed on the left open door. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Al. Slowly removing his hand.

"Its a hickey."

Peter's jaw tightened.

"Al clearly still hasnt hit it yet."

"Im sorry what?" I snapped

"Well one you arent hitting it right or have not gotten any because nose is still a bitch......."

"You asshole!"

I balled my fist and started to attack him. Al grabbed me before the blood shed. My breathe got caught after he pulled me into him. Not because im love with him. But because he had a bit of a problem.....If you know what I mean. 

"Oh and he still has a small boner. Any how see you later Princess.*nods* Dumbass." 

With that he walked off. I pushed off once he was out of sight. 

"Im sorry....Sorry."

"Stop. Just go fix."

"O...Ok"

Good God my head hurts. I need to go lay down after all that.