5

Y/n's P.O.V.

I breathe out. Walking felt like it was the hardest thing in the world. Today is the day. Peter and I would be fighting in a few. My heart felt like it was racing 10x faster then it should be as the double door came into site. Maybe if I just pretend to be dead he won't have to fight.

"Ok today's fighters are going to be, Christian and Maya, Y/n and Peter, Tris and Will."

Four's voice seemed to cut right through me.

" first up! Y/n and Peter."

I slowly walked up to the mat. Peter was already up there looking cocky as hell. He already knows that I'm done for.

" Today!"

With that one word Peter came at me slowly, studying me. Seeing who would make the first move. I punched first, he of course step aside and threw his punch. Pain came flying around my left side. My leg flew into his stomach. As he was trying to make a comeback I punched and tried to sweep his legs. Again I said tried. Instead he swept me and kicked the shit out of my left side. He towered over me. Pain flew all over me as I tried to move.

"Come on Peter," four sound bored

Then after that everything when black.
When I woke up. I was in a totally different room. I tried moving but a hand quickly stopped me.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you"

I looked over. Peter stood on my right side .

"Where am I" my voice came out weak.

"The hospital, You broke your collarbone,and arm."

" I! I broke it!?"

"That's what I said." He snapped

I huffed this boy is so stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️.I looked around the room and seen no one is view.The room was quite besides the buzzing from the light.

"Peter, you can leave."

" No!.... I don't want to."

" why is that?"

" because I'm sorry for hurting you, now get some rest."

"Um ok....."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok sorry it's short and sucks but I'm trying to get back into writing💕