chapter 5: sweaty.

*warning: some mature content in the later chapter*

september 3, sunday 7:45 am

"thank god we got out of there!" i huffed.

david and i reach the doors of the campus. we were out of breath. mostly cause we both don't play sports. and hate running.

"remind me why we ran again?" david asked while taking deep breathes to get back to normal.

"no clue."

after we caught our breath again, we both walked into the main area of the campus. it was silent considering it was still 7:45 in the morning.

i turned to face david.

"well that was.."

"interesting?" david suggested.

i smile and nodded.

"yeah. interesting."

awkward 3 second silence.

"well i better get back to the girls, before they wake up and wonder where the hell i went.."

"alright. see you later." david nodded.

i started to walk away from david when i heard him yelp, "wait!"

"can i have your number?" he asks as he walks up to me.

"ohhhh.."

"not for that reason, just so i can text you later when we go to that kappa party."

"oh, oops."

"yeah.." david trailed off.

"well give me your phone i'll put my number in."

"it's dead."

"then why did you ask?" i giggle.

"well i thought i could put my number in your phone instead." david smiles.

"alright."

i hand over my phone after opening up the contacts for him. he clicks away for about 7 seconds and hands back my phone and i put it back in my back pocket.

"see you later." i said.

*******

i made my way back to carly and erin's dorm. they were all still sound asleep. i climbed back into bed with gabbie and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

"rise and shine bitches!" gabbie yells.

i wake up and check my phone. it read 11 am. gabbie quickly opened up the blinds, revealing the bright sunlight.

"gabbie i was in the middle of my beauty rest.." erin scoffed.

"too bad! we gotta get ready!"

"for what?" carly asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"tomorrow's our first official day of college!"

"we have all day though.." erin mumbles.

i chuckle and throw my pillow over my face once again. gabbie grabs my pillow and i playfully smack her arm.