chapter 10: sexual favors.

*some mature content*

september 5, tuesday 9 pm

after the awkward situation between david and i, i went back out to the game to see gabbie licking whipped cream off of zane's chest..

in the middle of the circle of chanting people.

i sit back down next to carly and erin in the midst of it all, laughing with them as i sat down. i glanced at david, sitting across the circle, staring into nothingness. he looked... lost.

i don't know why, but i did feel bad. david looked devastated for some reason. i don't know if he's changed or not, but whatever it is, it's not the david i knew the first day i met him. all the assumptions about him from high school were true but were they still apart of him now? who fucking knows.

"alright gabbie put your tongue back in your mouth! you put on quite the show!" scotty yelled.

everyone laughed and clapped.

gabbie wiped the remainder whip cream from the corners of her mouth and sat back down next to me. i give her a impressed look and grin.

"oh don't even ask." gabbie rolled her eyes.

the bottle got spun one final time. it landed on david and me. great. scotty knew about david and i hooking up nights ago so when it landed on us you could see the excitement in his face when he told us i had to give david a lap dance for 2 minutes. in front of everyone.

how do you even give a lap dance? i can barely even twerk.

"cmon liza show him what you got!" scotty grinned.

david quietly sat in a chair and scotty played that song about a pony or something.. i don't even remember. usually i'm glad i'm the sober one in the friend group. but this time i wish i was deadass drunk.

i walked up to david sitting in the chair and starting to mess with him, rubbing my hands up and down his thighs. and then i managed to sit on his lap, moving my body in a way i've never done before. i looked back at david in a sexy way for a dramatic effect.

he bit his bottom lip once. and that was enough.

"and done! bet you had the time of your life david!" scotty grinned once again.

********
11:00 pm that same night

gabbie and i got back to our dorm, one drunk and one sober. i was the sober one.

"zane tasted goooooooood..." gabbie laughed.

she plopped on her bed, still in her clothes. i laugh at her dumb comment and start to take off her shoes. i grab a makeup wipe and start to take off her makeup for her too because girls helping out girls is a special i have.

after i was done with her she was already passed out. i managed to get ready for bed, and i was about to lay down when i heard a quiet knock at our door. i opened it up to see david, ripped black skinny jeans. tight black tshirt. his dark fluffy hair. clean face. his jawline was extra sharp. the only thing lighting up his face was the moon light coming from the window ceiling from the main lobby area.

"come with me." he breathed.

"i was about-"

"now liza."

he said it was a strong tone, and it honestly got me excited.

i grabbed my shoes and then david grabbed me by the hand and sped walked me to the main lobby when he couldn't control himself yet.