chapter 19: another chapter.

after the graduation ceremony, david and i went back to the kappa frat house. one last time. we stepped through the door, and immediately david picked me up bridal style.

i giggled loudly, "david what are you doing!"

"just preparing for what we'll be doing soon."

he stumbled his way up the steps as i was still in his arms, laughing the whole way up. i can't believe this is who i'm spending the rest of my life with. i couldn't be more excited.

as soon as david kicked open the bedroom door, we locked eyes and he gently places his soft lips onto mine. he slowly walks to the freshly made bed and places me down carefully. i lay down on my back as he hovers over me, placing small open mouthed kisses on my neck.

he knows how to get to me.

david then removes his white t-shirt revealing his lanky body. more small kisses on my neck, then he reaches to my button down shirt. his eyes were focused as he did this, and i softly smile at him.

"i'm waiting babe." i joke.

"do you want a ruined shirt babe?" he smiled.

*******

david and i laid in the messy bed, staring at the ceiling, naked. the clock read 11 pm. my head gently rested on david's chest, hearing his subtle heartbeat once again.

davids fingers ran through my brown curls, making me sleepy.

david broke the silence by mumbling,
"can you believe we get to look forward to this, every single day of our lives.."

"it seems like a dream come true." i answer back.

it was silence once again until david uttered,

"i love you. so much.."

i look over at him into his big brown eyes.

"i love you more."

david smiles as i roll over on top of him, our naked bodies colliding. i tenderly place a kiss on his lips, lifting his chin as i did so. david's hands stroked down my back, sending tingles all over my body.

i break away from the kisses,
"dare i say.. round 2?" i smirk.

david chuckles,
"would i ever say no?"

we both chuckle. time to get sexy. round 2.

i start to place kisses down david's chest, his breathing getting heavier. i start to kiss down his stomach, making them small but sensual.

"don't stop, babe." he breathes.

i look up and smirk, and i'm soon underneath the white sheet we were under.

let's just say the rest of the night was an unforgettable, passionate night of pure love.

*******

*2 years later*

"now do you liza koshy, take david dobrik to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the preacher asked.

i looked into david's glossy eyes, as we were both teary up earlier.

"i do." i say.

"and do you david dobrik, take liza koshy to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"i do." david says.